• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIP Tour Guide Request

rynorex

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any recommendations for VIP Tour Guides?

Who are we? We are 6 gay guys in our 30's from Australia / UK and Germany.

I ask this only so we could be paired up with a similar guide. We've watched some vlogs on youtube and while some of the cast members seem amazing, they aren't always relatable and it would be fun to have one that could match our crazy energy and desire to hit all the big attractions without too much wandering off.

Everyones is different, and I'm sure there are guides that cater better to families with small children, perhaps older retirees looking for more park knowledge over rides etc.

Let us know your thoughts :)

Cheers,

I don’t have a guide that fits your description to recommend, but you can tell Disney what you are looking for in a guide.

Making requests can’t hurt, but honestly it’s part of the guide’s job to adapt their style to the needs of each individual group, so chances are you won’t go wrong regardless.

We were paired randomly with a guide (we made no requests) and the guide we ended up with was perfect for our family.

I would recommend speaking with signature services. For our first VIP tour, signature services asked quite a few questions about our tour group to ensure we had a good match for us. In the next two, they paired us with the same guide - worked out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter