VIP Tour in Universal FL

jamielynn

Enjoying Happily Ever After!!
I did a search under VIP and Tour and everything came up for Disney.

1st time to Universal and we only have one day so I booked the VIP Tour for our family of 3. Has anyone taken the Non-Exclusive VIP 2 park tour? Should I plan on bringing water bottles for the family? We have early access, but our reservation is at 930. Will we have time to do the wand shop or money exchange? I have read that the group discusses what they would like to see and then the guide does as much as possible. Would love to hear others experience. Thank you ALL!

Last edited:

I did a search under VIP and Tour and everything came up for Disney.

1st time to Universal and we only have one day so I booked the VIP Tour for our family of 3. Has anyone taken the Non-Exclusive VIP 2 park tour? Should I plan on bringing water bottles for the family? We have early access, but our reservation is at 930. Will we have time to do the wand shop or money exchange? I have read that the group discusses what they would like to see and then the guide does as much as possible. Would love to hear others experience. Thank you ALL!
The one review I saw they were given bottles of water.

You get some drinks with breakfast and lunch. You could bring water if you want to.

You won't stop for the wand shop and money exchange during the tour. The tour guide is going to get you on as many rides as you can during the front of the line tour. Since it ends around 4, you'll still have time to do those things and you have express pass the rest of the day.

Our group started in Islands because it was summer and there was a chance of rain in the afternoon. So they got the big coasters done first. Then finished back at Studios. We actually finished up in Diagon Alley.

I think we probably rode 14 or 15 rides with our group.

We did about an hour in London in the Harry Potter section so you would be able to do the wand shopping then. We got water at breakfast and lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter