• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIP tour- utilidor possible?

NYCANC

DIS Veteran
Anyone on a VIP tour ever get the ok to get a quick look at the utilidors?
This will be a quick trip for my 50th and we do not have time to do a VIP tour and the Keys to the Kingdom so wondering if it was possible to get a look with the plaid?
Thanks!

I’d say your odds are super low (near zero) if you have someone under 16 in your group. Not sure how much the odds go up if you are all adults, but I’d say there is a good chance that you would be able to at least peek in.

Anyone on a VIP tour ever get the ok to get a quick look at the utilidors?
This will be a quick trip for my 50th and we do not have time to do a VIP tour and the Keys to the Kingdom so wondering if it was possible to get a look with the plaid?
Thanks!

I'm unsure about the VIP tour, but I can confirm the Keys to the Kingdom tour takes you down there, as well as a few other really cool behind-the-scenes places. Highly recommended, and it'll save you a ton of money compared to VIP!

I’d say your odds are super low (near zero) if you have someone under 16 in your group. Not sure how much the odds go up if you are all adults, but I’d say there is a good chance that you would be able to at least peek in.
Thanks! my kids are older, 16 and 17 so hopefully! And there will be 4 of us so maybe that will help too.

I'm unsure about the VIP tour, but I can confirm the Keys to the Kingdom tour takes you down there, as well as a few other really cool behind-the-scenes places. Highly recommended, and it'll save you a ton of money compared to VIP!
It's on my list but we do not have 5 hours for it this trip since we are only doing 2 park days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter