VIPASSHOLDER is back

Has anyone seen any more details on the upcoming MK event? I was just looking at my FP selections for the 26th and noticed MK closes at 9, but the event runs from 10-12. Will we have 3 hours instead of 2? Will they extend regular Park hours to 10pm?

Has anyone seen any more details on the upcoming MK event? I was just looking at my FP selections for the 26th and noticed MK closes at 9, but the event runs from 10-12. Will we have 3 hours instead of 2? Will they extend regular Park hours to 10pm?
No real details needed. The park is open from 9pm to midnight for ap. Almost all rides will be open.

No email for me or DH. And yet I can receive a dozen emails stating that it's time to select my magic band. :-(
I haven't been getting emails either. I called the pass holder line the other day for something and mentioned it to the CM. He sent me an email to a link to check my settings, something I already thought I did. But this was a different site and he tole me to be sure I was subscribed to the last two on the list. Well I wasn't subscribed to any of them. He also did something on his end as well. So we will see if that fixes the problem I guess

I haven't been getting emails either. I called the pass holder line the other day for something and mentioned it to the CM. He sent me an email to a link to check my settings, something I already thought I did. But this was a different site and he tole me to be sure I was subscribed to the last two on the list. Well I wasn't subscribed to any of them. He also did something on his end as well. So we will see if that fixes the problem I guess

I did that a few months ago and still no emails for me :(

I just got a reminder email

Reminder About Your Upcoming V.I.PASSHOLDER Event

Get excited—the countdown to your V.I.PASSHOLDER event at Magic Kingdom Park has begun. Only 5 days to go! Please review check-in information below before you arrive. To find out more details about your specific event, view our V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights Event Guide.

Prepare for Your Event!

Please remember to bring one printed copy of your confirmation email to your event. Also, all registered Guests will need to present their valid Annual Pass for event and theme park admission.
V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights

Important Information About Your Event

• All Guests must present their valid annual pass and government-issued ID at check-in.
  • Reservations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
  • Schedule and available attractions, shops and dining experiences available during the event are subject to change without notice.
  • Registered Passholders may experience wait times for popular attractions during this event.

attended last night. I was at the park streaming since 4pm so by event time I was pretty beat plus it rained almost constantly since 6pm until the time I left at 11pm.
Anyways got the wristband at Tortuga Tavern ata 5:45pm, no printed material was needed they just scanned my band and that was it.
Almost all attractions were open except ETWB

Because of the rain the crowds were thin, I had 3 pre event fp IASW at 6pm Pirates at 7pm and PP at 8:30pm. Watched HEA from Forntierland bridge hardly anyone around, great view of fireworks but no vie of projections just in case that's important to you
After my PP fp I got the Adventure is Out There soft serve in Tomorrowland. From 9pm until 11pm I rode Peoplemover, Tea Cups, Country Bears and Haunted Mansion. I could've done so much more but I was exhausted and didn't want to ride BTMR or 7DMT because of the wet seats but those rides had less than a 15 min. wait
The park was pretty empty with great photo op of empty Main Street but I know this was because of rain and the fact that many decided to stay home
Leaving at 11pm Mickey and Minnie M&G had a 20 min posted wait time and it looked it, probably the longest wait of the night

I'm attending the event at Epcot on March 21 and looking to hear from anyone who attended the MK event in February. Were there any unique offerings or characters available for this event?

I'm attending the event at Epcot on March 21 and looking to hear from anyone who attended the MK event in February. Were there any unique offerings or characters available for this event?

There was a special dessert available for purchase (Dumbo Peanut Butter something...) but nothing else that I was aware of. I believe there was supposed to be some special photopass opportunities with magic shots or props, but it was raining most of the night so I never saw them.

I did that a few months ago and still no emails for me :(

Same here. Very disappointed because for once we would be visiting (from out of state) during one of the events. I contacted Disney but they gave me the same advice. Pretty much sorry and check your registration details. Frustrating since I already did that... :( First world problem but still disappointing.

I've registered for the Epcot event next week and can't wait to go! I hope it's not too crowded!!!!

I’m another in the category of never receiving emails but as a first time pass holder it wasn’t until I started hearing about these events that I knew emails even existed. I hear a lot of people in my category but has anyone ever managed to start receiving the emails if they didn’t previously? I’ve never heard someone report that!

I’m doing a long trip in September so if they release a date that month my chances would be pretty good that I would be there at the right time. I’m particularly keen because I’ll be there when a DVC moonlight magic is on but as a resale buyer I’m not eligible (no regrets or complaints the $ savings were definitely better) but is has made me want to be able to attend something extra like a ViPassholder night more than previously!

I attended the Typhoon Lagoon event this past Saturday night. Check in started at 4:00 and we arrived about 4:15. There were cast members at the front with ipads, checking magic bands and handing out wrist bands. We did't need to show out email, yellow cards or ID and a lady in front of me was ticked that she had brought it all with her. The CM explained that it was just in cease things were not linked right and they needed to verify.

Since the park didn't close until 5:00, the changing rooms were mobbed with day guests preparing to leave and most of the chairs were still occupied.

I was on the lazy river when, exactly at 5:00, the life guards began telling everyone in the river that they had to have a wrist band or exit.

The wave pool was closed for a time so that they could get everyone cleared out.

The dance party on the beach near the wave pool was a great add for the kids (and a few adults). There were special photo opportunities but, frankly, the lines were too long for me to bother.

It took DH 20 minutes to be served two beers so we did not even bother looking at the food options but everything appeared to be open.

The crowd level was pretty good once the park closed. I think this was most evident int he wave pool.

We left at about 7:30 to go back to the resort. Only us and one other family on the bus. The buses to Disney Springs were a madhouse since that is where they told everyone to park. Disney was loading two DS buses at a time though.

I'll share my review, which unfortunately was not as pleasant as china mom's.

We were late to leave Epcot (and as with all things Disney being late = MUCH more waiting), and drove past Typhoon Lagoon around 4:30. It was around 6:00 before we were in the park. We waited at least 25-30 minutes at DS for a bus. I watched at least 5 buses load to capacity before we were on one. Once at TL, the line to check in was very long, but did move quickly considering how many people were in line. We waited at least another 20 minutes to check in. There were multiple CMs with ipads scanning bands. I wish I had known I didn't need to bring my phone (wasn't able to print it off before I left home) because then I had to get a locker. I really wanted to leave and go back to the parks or get dinner, but my DD was excited so we stayed.

We rode Crushin' Gusher once with a 25 minute wait and Miss Adventure Falls with a 30 minute wait (estimating as I didn't have a watch). We briefly floated in the lazy river and then hung out in the wave pool for 40 minutes till 8 when we left. Again, a rather long line to get back on the DS buses. They were loading double buses. It was a little before 9 when we got back to the car.

So for me the evening was summed up waiting in line.

The last time I went to TL was in the fall on either a Saturday or Sunday when we had different tickets. I don't remember waiting more than 5 minutes for either of those rides. I think if I hadn't so recently experienced the water parks, I would have a different view of the experience.

We also attended the Typhoon lagoon event. There were way more people present than I anticipated. It took us 20-30 minutes just to get in, get a locker and get changed. We waited 45 minutes for Mayday falls (the family raft?) and after that decided to just hang in the lazy river & kids area. I did break off to ride Crush & Gusher and one of the single tube slides. Lines about 15 minutes for both. Didn’t attempt Miss Adventure Falls as the line was too long.

Our thoughts? They probably just convinced me to try a water park again, but on a weekday and not a “special event”

We left at about 7:30 to go back to the resort. Only us and one other family on the bus. The buses to Disney Springs were a madhouse since that is where they told everyone to park. Disney was loading two DS buses at a time though.
Thank you for this, I was wondering if the resort buses would be running, we are planning to go June 3rd and are staying at the Poly - sounds like I should be very glad we are not parking! I'm going with my two young kids who won't ride any of the slides, so I am hoping it will be ok, since we just want to float in the lazy river, **maybe** get in the wave pool and kiddie area/bay slides. We have never done the water parks at Disney, but my kids have asked to do so several times, so I figured its free, and in the evening when it is less hot so we might as well try it.

So they let people in before 5:00 at Typhoon Lagoon last Saturday? It says check-in at 4 - so if we get there at 4 will we be allowed to enter then?

So they let people in before 5:00 at Typhoon Lagoon last Saturday? It says check-in at 4 - so if we get there at 4 will we be allowed to enter then?
Yes. As soon as you check in, you get your wristband and can enter the park. Chairs and changing rooms were hard to come by at first while the day guests cleared out but that is still the time to go. I had no wait to enter at 4:15 but everyone is saying that the line to get in got long shortly after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter