Virgin Car Hire/Rental vs Other Companies

HappyHammer

Mouseketeer
I am comparing car hire prices for our Orlando trip in the Summer and Virgin seems to be the best price by some distance so far, with their 'fully inclusive' option that includes all of this:

Third Party Extended Protection (EP) up to $1million
Uninsured Motorist Protection (UMP)
Airport User Fee
Unlimited Mileage
24/7 Roadside Assistance
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) - zero excess in event of damage/accident
One Additional Driver
Pre payable State/Local Taxes and Surcharges

Can anyone see anything that is missing here that may end up being a hidden cost that other car hire companies are already including in their price. The difference is over £150 so I am sceptical. I know that tolls are not included but I don't think other companies include them either and I also have to pay fuel with this option, which again is not a problem for me as we are staying on site at Disney World.

I do no want any of the other extras such as GPS so I will be turning down all of these from the sales staff at Orlando as I hear they are quite relentless for any car hire company.

Thanks

Is this booking car hire through the VA site? If so everything is included. It will be with Alamo.

I have used them a couple of times before and have them booked again for July as they were a lot cheaper than anyone else I tried for my dates.

You could also check a comparison site like travel supermarket.com. They compare lots of different car rental sites including holiday autos and rental cars

I have found Expedia to have the best rates lately. We need a 7 seater minivan for August. Virgin quoted us £555 (Alamo), we can get the same car type for £357 through Expedia with Budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter