Virgin Check-in

Had an email this morning saying still closed. We head out in 3wks... shame, as it has always been very handy dropping stuff down there and sorting early so we could enjoy our final day. Oh well, will leave stuff at our resort and collect our luggage later when we head back for our airport transfer...

I got back on Friday and although no DS check in it was really easy at MCO and they seem to have sorted security out now.

At least they are still saying its closed and not that its gone forever, there is a bit of hope that one day it will re-open!

I got back on Friday and although no DS check in it was really easy at MCO and they seem to have sorted security out now.
We returned 3wks ago and the MCO check-in was easier and more convenient than Springs check-in. I was a bit concerned as have always done the Springs check-in... MCO is easy, all is kool :-)

Reactions: A&A

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter