Virgin Drinks on the Disney Dream?

Lady Stardust

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I'm currently planning my Disneymoon, and wanted to know what the non-alcoholic situation is on the Dream. I don't drink, and while I am of age in my country, I'm not of drinking age in the US. I still want to celebrate and partake in the Dream's nightlife, so are there virgin drinks I could order/could the bartenders whip something up for me? I've been on plenty of Disney cruises, just never as an adult, so I'm completely new to this! I'd appreciate any and all information... particularly any yummy drink suggestions you may have :)

Thanks in advance! :thanks:

There are definitely non-alcoholic drinks available! There's a daily featured drink in your Navigator, and it features one that is alcoholic and one that isn't. Just remember that if you are going to get a soft drink (i.e., soda), that there's a charge for it at the bar, but not for self serve.

I'm not a drinker, but I do love a good non-alcoholic fruity drink. I know you can get virgin pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris, and I'm pretty sure they also have lava flows, which are pina coladas with raspberry (or sometimes strawberry) purée. Yum!

You can also tell the server you want something different that is non-alcoholic (for us we don't drink coffee or tea, so we tell them that too) and to surprise you with something good. I usually say I don't want just a Pina Colada, I like seeing what they come up with. I am sure there are standard drinks, but so far they have always come back with something good, admittedly some better than others but never anything I didn't like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter