• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin flight booking - has this ever happened to anyone else?

sullyandsid

Mouseketeer
Help please - we booked our flights for Sept 4 weeks ago with Virgin going to MCO. We got our confirmation email - confirming our booking - and was advised that we would receive our E-Ticket in approx 24 hours.

The money is in the bank but Virgin havent taken it - and still no E-Ticket - we have spoken to customer services twice - who say our flight is fine - its just that the computer hasnt taken the payment yet.

4 weeks i think is a long time and no-one really knows what is going on. i have never had to beg for Virgin to take my money before! its usually gone out of my account the next day.

has this ever happened to anyone else? should i be worried? :confused3

thanks

I would give them another call and ask them to send you e ticket. Can you log onto your booking through their website.

Yes i can log into my flight and it tells me how many days etc - i even changed my seat reservatin last night - so on site it looks ok - but with no money paid and no eticket issued - its all rather strange!

waiting for them to call me back.

We all sorted - managed to get a Virgin staff member who sussed what the problem was - now have our tickets - all due to the touch of a button! Happy now :) :cool1::cool1: :rotfl: :banana::dance3: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter