• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin Flying Club joins e-Rewards, earn miles.

Samaya

DIS Veteran
Has anyone joined e-Rewards, is it worth it?

Just received an e-mail from Virgin inviting me to join e-Rewards and receive 500 bonus miles, here's the info Virgin sent......................

As a Flying Club member, you are invited to join the e-Rewards® Opinion Panel.

• Earn Opinion Points™ for taking surveys selected to match your interests

• Convert your Opinion Points™ into Flying Club miles to top up your account and keep your membership and mileage active for another 3 years

• Help shape future products and services of major companies with your opinions

• There is no cost to participate and your privacy is guaranteed

To get started, enrol now through this special ‘invitation only’ link and get 500 Flying Club miles* after you complete your first survey within 2 months+.

Welcome to e-Rewards!

Thank you for your interest in e-Rewards® - the programme that values your time and rewards you for it.

You're invited to enrol and earn Opinion PointsTM for participating in market research surveys that are selected to match your interests. Your opinions will influence the marketing decisions of some of the world's leading companies.

To enrol, simply tell us about your interests by completing the online profile to follow. The more information you provide, the more relevant and interesting the surveys you receive from us will be.

If you have a little spare time to fill in boring surveys then yes its worth it.
Just checked my statement for this year:
16 Jan 2012 E-Rewards 2000 Miles
25 Jun 2012 E-Rewards 2000 Miles

Another few weeks and I will have done enough for another 2,000 so I am probably earning about 8,000 miles a year but I do double, 1 in my name and 1 in Karens.

I do ERewards and various other survey sites. It is quite handy to get the Virgin miles to keep my account active when I don't fly with them very often that's why I started with ERewards

Tammy

I do e rewards for BA Miles but find it so tedious! :rolleyes2

Think I nearly have enough for 2000 avios points.

Edit: just checked and im sure they have upped the Opinion points needed from 6000 to 6500!

Yes I have done it for a few years now. Its a great (free) way of keeping my miles topped up, I usually get around 4000 a year or so which is atleast enough for a m+m economy flight.

Can also be used for Hilton Honors points too but I've never looked into that option. Surveys are pretty boring but if you can spare some time to do them i think it's worth it.

Funnily enough, I just hit the 6500 points for another 2000 miles today! Been doing it over a year, think I've had 6 or 8000 miles in that time. Fairly picky about which surveys I do - some are better value than others - although none can beat the 800 points for a 10 minute survey I did earlier this week.

Saying that, I've not actually used any miles yet, but at least it stops the account expiring. Currently got about 27000, so after the Disney holiday, maybe a solo Vegas trip is on the cards :).

Is there any way to get an invite to it or is it just random?

:goodvibes

I'm registered for e-rewards which I did via one of those emails from Virgin but I've never been asked to do a survey I though it was probably just a scam :confused3

Disneynutinlondon said:
I'm registered for e-rewards which I did via one of those emails from Virgin but I've never been asked to do a survey I though it was probably just a scam :confused3

Log in and check your preferences. They send out surveys according to your profile so maybe it's not filled out with much information. :)

Yes I do them in my lunch-hour but they've changed something at work so that our PC system knows goes outside the UK or something so now it won't let me do them :(

Luke try signing up for the Hilton Honours scheme when I did that I got asked about e-rewards and as I was already a member I signed DH up so could do double surveys.

I got the invite too earlier this week for the first time, did the survey in my lunch hour didn't take long. How long does it take before you see the points/miles hit your account?

I got the invite too earlier this week for the first time, did the survey in my lunch hour didn't take long. How long does it take before you see the points/miles hit your account?

I wait until I have 6,500 points then convert them to 2,000 VA miles, takes about 3 days usually to credit my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter