Virtual Cruise: A Chit Chat Thread for Us "Non-Podcast Cruisers" Left Ashore... ;)

I really can't complain too much, because part of the reason I'm not on the cruise is because I used up all my vacation days on other wonderful trips. I suppose I *could* complain because I don't get enough vacation days! ;)

At least it's not raining or snowing, but it's much colder again. I'd rather be warm! :beach:

Sayhello

At least we aren't dead in the water on our way to cozumel...

(I am praying for the team and all the passengers on board)

Right now seeing a Disney show and anticipating dinner...In real life, time to make dinner. Why isn't anyone putting mints on my pillow and remembering my favorite drinks?:confused3

Arriving late due to getting hit with an awful snow and ice storm. We had a -58 change in tempature from Friday at the 10 pm news to Saturday and -40 from 6 am Friday to 6 am Saturday.

At least we aren't dead in the water on our way to cozumel...

(I am praying for the team and all the passengers on board)

yikes!

and last night i was thinking about the magic fire years ago...
but if there's any ship i'd rather be on dead in the water, it's the magic....
well, i'd rather not be on any, but if i have no choice, it would be the magic, especially together with all the podcasters and disers!!

Right now seeing a Disney show and anticipating dinner...In real life, time to make dinner. Why isn't anyone putting mints on my pillow and remembering my favorite drinks?:confused3

I have a stash of Disney Cruise Line shampoo from PCC 3.0 years ago. You can bet that it was used this morning! :lmao:

I hope you don't mind me helicoptering in to join the cruise late.

Arriving late due to getting hit with an awful snow and ice storm. We had a -58 change in tempature from Friday at the 10 pm news to Saturday and -40 from 6 am Friday to 6 am Saturday.

Welcome aboard!!! :beach: :boat:

The weather is awfully gloomy here in NJ so I'm glad to be on this virtual cruise! Did we decide where we are going? Obviously Castaway Cay is a must! :woohoo:

so i wonder if the magic will be late getting into cozumel.

i checked the webcam, but don't see them yet. though i don't know if the ship will be visible on the webcam or not (i'm a stalker tis true)

according to marine traffic, they're still en route... what time were they supposed to arrive?

editing:
i see from their itinerary they're supposed to be there at 8:15....what time is it now in cozumel...hmmm...
it's only 7:00 AM, so maybe they'll still make it there on time...

So what do you all have planned in Cozumel today? The last time we were there, we did the clear kayak and snorkeling excursion. That was a lot of fun. We also went into a local pharmacy because I wanted to see all the meds you could buy over the counter that you need a prescription for here in the US (I'm a doctor - things like that excite me :upsidedow).

Of course, there's always Senor Frog's...

I might go shopping or as it looks like rain I might stay on board and enjoy the ships amenities until it clears up.

I think I'll stay onboard, as well, until the weather clears up. Perhaps a nice cup of coffee with cinnamon. Let's see what's playing in the Walt Disney Theater. I'm sure we get to do lots of fun stuff!

It rained a bit last time I was in Cozumel (I'm pretty sure it was the last PCC) but it didn't really matter, since I was doing the Dolphin Swim, and was getting wet anyways! It cleared up part way through. The photos turned out horrid, but I had a good time. :)

Sayhello

Funny...I don't see me waving from the deck...oh wait...just remembered that I'm only pretending to be there.

So what should I do today?? Where should I have lunch??
Not the sandwich out of my lunch bag and not take care of multiple pregnant ladies

Oh Oh, Can I join?
Im blacked out from any Vacation time from Halloween to New Years day. :crazy2:
Im virtually having some sort of rum drink in the sun.:beach:

So what should I do today?? Where should I have lunch?? Not the sandwich out of my lunch bag and not take care of multiple pregnant ladies

I found this nice little spot on the beach. Join me!

Oh Oh, Can I join? Im blacked out from any Vacation time from Halloween to New Years day. :crazy2: Im virtually having some sort of rum drink in the sun.:beach:

Helicopter aboard! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter