Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I finally got out of my room and have been able to travel through the different places...very cool...got to see Stonehenge even...a street with Merlin's, the wild west, etc. The only thing is that I don't see any other people anywhere. What exactly are we supposed to do?

I'm in the same boat - I don't see anyone. (Dr-Jones, same as I was in VMK)

I was just able to find my way to Stonehenge (go through the villiage, strait past Merlins, and make a left on the green instead of going into the palace grounds gate.

Now I need the Spinal Tap quest to open so I can get the required outfit for the room ;)

where did it say about the beta day 1 shirt being in your wardrobe?

To help make this experience more memorable, our graphic artists have created the "I Survived Day 1 Beta" shirt which you see here. Like the experiences we all shared, these shirts are destined to be rare. For everyone who got registered yesterday and also for those who register today, this "I Survived Day 1 Beta" shirt will be part of your wardrobe.

So... where's my wardrobe?

well talked to Groovy for a bit, she's the only one i seem to be able to talk to now LOL. She seems nice :)

Could somebody who is able to see people and chat ask a host why the others of us can't see people and chat?

I know that I signed up the first day during Beta 1.

I've tried various times last night and today and have yet to see my title, other people or chat.

Me (Guest888) and Guest598 could talk about 4 lines then we were silenced
yet again.

I saw another person with a guest# like mine, Guest777, he/she was invisible
(assuming it was a she because he/she called me a pumpkin head because
of my hair :rotfl:) I couldn't respond because I simply couldn't talk -_-

Someone had stated to wait in a room and others have to enter a room "after you" before you can see them.

Well I have been in the same room for about an hour, left to do some rl housework but I have no one in the room.

So it looks like another lonely day in the kingdom.

I guess it is back to playing the Wii, as I have used email addys, character names, and first names with NO LUCK at all :sad1:

I am happy to see so many friends have migrated over there :hug: Now if the powers that be, will email me back and let me know what I need to do :flower3:

Ok did you register again. it says sign in or register try register again might work. I had one character I signed in with the same first name and same password. For my hubby. I was able to change the sign in info this way. So when it says you name I typed in the character name and chartername tyoed in character name again. Give that a try.

I never said it was looking bad, I just asked where my wardrobe was LOL
since on the home page it told me that I had a free shirt in my wardrobe.. hehe.

:goodvibes

Hey - I didn't mean it to sound like a defense to a hack - I know that's not what you meant

I just want to give them their props. This can't be easy stuff to do.

I'm looking forward to a wardrobe and shirt too ;)

Someone had stated to wait in a room and others have to enter a room "after you" before you can see them.

Well I have been in the same room for about an hour, left to do some rl housework but I have no one in the room.

So it looks like another lonely day in the kingdom.

Anyone ever watch Stargate, you know the episodes where someone would be in another plain of existance? They could see the people but the people couldn't see them. Well, I think we are like that. I am in another plain of existance than the rest of the world is. Sometimes I can see a chat bubble for a moment, other times I can see someone and they can't see me, most of the time I feel like I'm all alone in the world- and a mute at that. Anyone see the stargate that will get me back to populated universe?:rotfl:

Well seems since they added the western rooms we can't talk?

I was in a room right befeor you go into the castle the they call it hedge ?
Red and some others were ther and no going anywhere cause we could talk. Well all of sudden we could talk..sat there for over 40 mins so refreshed and it put me back in my room but as a boy...yikes!!

so excited and will hopefully sign back in? Someone said something about day or beta shirt in our wardrobs? wheres that?

Its stiill been better for me today than yesterday! So gonna go try and get in again. Been really fun talking with other Dsers though

Hey - I didn't mean it to sound like a defense to a hack - I know that's not what you meant

I just want to give them their props. This can't be easy stuff to do.

I'm looking forward to a wardrobe and shirt too ;)

Lol yeah. I can't wait until the major bugs are squashed, I'm looking forward
to my new little virtual home. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter