Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I threw this together this afternoon. Reminded me of my Zork mapping days...

Woot for Zork!! Although I'm more of a Colossal Cave Adventure girl, myself.

You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike!

Secondly, I seem to recall a LOT of outcry about favoritism on VMK. Guess what, people? EVERYONE on vfk came from vmk, and most of them are using their same vmk id's! So...here we go again!

Thirdly, with the 'beta' version already at 50,000 registered users, do you really think anything you acquire in this time period will be worth anything in the future? We're talking about 50,000 items in-game, not 500 or 1000.

I thought the same thing, and it got old.

And I agree 500 pink couches, yea rare
50,000 pink couches, BLINDING.

Oh boy!

I will be very happy to just have a place where I can find my friends and chat. I hope there is not a lot of beta/rare and that this can be a game of fun and not a game of greed.

There were a lot of people in VMK and many right here on this board who were more concerned about what they had instead of the game and friendships. I DO NOT want to see VFK turn into VMK in that sense. Sadly, a lot of the same people I saw complain about the release of the flip hat and princess minnie, etc because it was rare and they worked hard for it are the same people that later turned around and said, "why does vmk have to close, it is a community and not about the items or a game." It is my hope that VFK only gives those same people a choice to see the latter comment in this game.

YAY !!!! I *finally* found someone that I was friends with on VMK - hdmonkeybug :woohoo: :woohoo: I still am Guest9700 so it is difficult for people to know who I am, but it was FANTASTIC to see a familiar face :cloud9:

Is anyone on right now? I'm just walking around. But there were actually ppl in my back yard this time!

Hugs,

Is anyone on right now? I'm just walking around. But there were actually ppl in my back yard this time!

Hugs,

Lol I'm not sure if that's a backyard or not, because everytime I go out there people are always there. It seems like one but in real life there isn't a group of people hanging out there lol..I have a long way to go till my user title gets accepted..I'm one of the guests in the 12,000 numbers..
Hey has friend list and appearance changing been up yet? People kept saying it was going out soon.

here's a new little bug lol. i walked into "my backyard":lmao: and i was huge!

imhuge.png

today the sun came out and it smiled on me...
and i could chat (with lag) and i could see other people and found some of my friends. I also heard Fin and Hurry were there, but did not see them. This might actually work out. :yay:

at least you could see yourself. I was in my house with six ghosts who were all talking but were invisible. I have heard that there are hauntings in these old colonial homes!

If you're online, please join us - we're in room right past back yard - guess that's how you describe it. VFK_Sunny just sang us a song! lol

Lol I'm not sure if that's a backyard or not, because everytime I go out there people are always there. It seems like one but in real life there isn't a group of people hanging out there lol..I have a long way to go till my user title gets accepted..I'm one of the guests in the 12,000 numbers..
Hey has friend list and appearance changing been up yet? People kept saying it was going out soon.
I saw a host today. Willa said they will not activate friends lists until chat is repaired and we can see everyone in the room. First day shirts will only come out when the clothing feature is enabled. Most things will take longer than they thought. Hoping for friends tomorrow. Games and other locations in a few days.

I had a lovely little chat with Marsupial. I asked her about what clothes staff will wear and she said:
Daythreebeta2.jpg

I hope they do gets hats or something snazzier!

you can spam so much in that game, i wish we can report.

There was like 10 people who was typing in a . every second so nobody else can talk.

I am happy to say that I am finally in the backyard talking to people that I can see! :) I am also happy to say that I am officially TaytorJo in the game! It is nice to be able to see what I type and not be alone anymore!! Hopefully I will run in to some of you along the way!!

woot i'm having a great time with meanestpianist and cutelittlepixie and Sunny is here too! She sang her trademark song for us :) that so made my night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter