virtual queue

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
does universal virtual queue work similar to disney's. do i have to get up at 7 and try for queue. do they give you a heads up which attractions will be using virtual queue

As far as I know, there are no rides at Universal Orlando that use virtual queue on a regular basis. If a ride has a virtual queue, you'll be able to join it once you have entered the park, but I do not think any rides are currently using that system. Waiting in line is either the regular stand by line or the ExpressPass line.

I've never done a virtual queue, so I have no idea what one is. But this trip, I'm specifically interested in the virtual queue for Gideons cookies. How does it work? Do I go there, and find out if they're using the virtual queue and if they are, do I stand in line to join? Then stand in another line when they text me to come back? Will they tell me when I join the virtual queue about how long that may be?
I think you posted this on the wrong board (which happens on a pretty regular basis). This is the Universal Orlando Board. I think you meant to post this on one of the WDW boards.

Oops, you're right. Now, to try to figure out how to move it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter