• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Submarine Ride?

Tinkaboo

DIS Veteran
I’ve heard that there is an option to view the ride without actually going on it, as a DAS option. What is this like? How do you access it ? Is it worth it? I’ve never liked the confinement of the subs plus with COVID, not sure I want to be locked in that small of an area. TIA for your thoughts and feedback!

I did it once, just for the experience. You just ask a cast member for it. I assume it is still running, but am not sure. there is ample room, and you just see the show on a screen. I would rather go in the sub, but if you can’t it’s worthwhile. You might share the time with another family.

It's a room with a large TV screen. It kind of feels like a pre show room.

I did that when my family rode Nemo because I'm claustrophobic. I just asked a CM about the observation deck when we got in line and they took me over. It's a little room with a big tv & you're watching what the people in the subs see. When I did it I was the only person in there. I ended up leaving early because the room still felt too small for me personally. I met up with my family after the ride as they came off the exit.

There is a video that shows the experience on YouTube. I don’t know if you want the spoilers so I wont post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter