Visiting New York advice

Can't believe no one answered this? I have been making myself NUTS trying to determine a NY Visit for this summer. Adventures By Disney has one and I am really wrestling with the price. I have looked at other tour companies and can find nothing for NY that is either as nice as ABD or JUST NYC. I have found some that combine DC, Boston, et. with that. I want to take DD17 to see Fordham College in Manhatten this summer and thinking of doing the ABD.....UGH the cost is a killer

If the main reason for your trip is for your DD to tour Fordham to possibly attend, I strongly suggest touring while college is in session. Yes, there are summer classes, but you really do not get to see what the place is really like. The vibe is completely different. Also many professors you may want to meet with won't be there, and tours are not as comprehensive. This holds true for basically all colleges and universities.

Don't get mugged, don't look like a tourist, and don't try to do all the big stuff. Enjoy the little things like food stands, enjoy the scenery.

If the main reason for your trip is for your DD to tour Fordham to possibly attend, I strongly suggest touring while college is in session. Yes, there are summer classes, but you really do not get to see what the place is really like. The vibe is completely different. Also many professors you may want to meet with won't be there, and tours are not as comprehensive. This holds true for basically all colleges and universities.

Not the main reason more of a side trip to see Fordham.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter