Vistana or Residence Inn LBV

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Hi, going down to Orlando for a quick trip with my 20yo and l7yo. I have similiar rates at both of these hotels. Any comments on which place my kids might like more. I think the vistana 2 br is probably more spacious than the RI, but the RI is new and has a breakfast. I need help!

Hercamore - the Residence In at LBV no longer exists - it was knocked down last July....I know, because I should have been staying there. However, there is a new Marriot Village on the original site, consisting of 3 hotels with s/c accommodation.

Hope this helps.

There is a new Residence Inn in Lake Buena Vista which just opened in May. It's just off Palm Parkway. You can check the Marriott website.

I'm trying to figure this one out for our trip in Feb. I hear Vistana is beautiful but it is a large site and you'll need to a car to get around. Also, no breakfast, but lots of onsite activities for kids. (Of course your kids are older so that won't matter) I think if you're planning to hang more at the resort then go with the Vistana but if you are just going to sleep and eat (free) breakfast then go with the Residence. Please post after either one and tell us what it's like!
Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter