Vistana Resort & Vistana Villages one in the same??

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if these two resorts are one in the same? There seems to be a few Vistana names out there, so I'm confused! I am interested in the Vistana Resort and taking their 90 minute tour, but I want to make sure I'm getting the right one! Anyone been on the tour? What kind of rate did you get for listening to their sales pitch?
Thanks!:)

I'm sure someone will post a better response than mine, but here goes anyway.

No, they are not the same.
The original Vistana resort is closer to Disney, near the I-4 interchange for Downtown Disney Hotel Plaza.
Vistana Villages is a brand new complex on International Drive. (to the west of Seaworld - in the vicinity of Marriott Grande Vista resort).
Both now have the name Sheraton , eg Sheraton Vistana Villages.

I have a reservation for a few days in February for Vistana Villages, and am looking forward to it.
(I got what I thought was pretty good rate thru hotelkingdom.com $129.90 for a 2 bedroom - no timeshare tour required. Rack rate was about twice that. The rate was even less for the Sept-Dec time period.)

dvc john
When in Feb are you going? I just checked the Vistana resort for a 2 bedroom and all they had was rack rate of $249 a night for the dates of the 14th -20th of Feb.
Jenn

I'll be there Feb 8-9. Did you check hotelkingdom.com? That's where I got mine. The rack rate thru Sheraton and other sites is nearly twice that.

The difference may be President's week... much higher occupancy, I'm sure. Hope you are able to find a nice discount on your stay! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter