Visting May17th to 24th

Y2KGUY33

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

This is my first post so hello to everyone. I will be taking my senior citizen Mom to Disney as a Mother's Day gift from May 17th to May 24th. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. She will be pretty much done for the day early evening most nights. I was wondering what places a single gay man in his late 30's could go solo in the evenings that would be fun and not ackward. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Also, any other family that might be at Disney the same time I would love to hear from.

Thanks for the help! :yay:

Pleasure Island is fun, and very gay on Thrusday and Saturday nights.

If you have a car and want to venture off property PM me with the type of clubs you like and I can give you directions.

There is also a lively piano bar (They still have the piano player dont they?) right at your resort.

Make sure to take MOM to EPCOT for the Flower and Garden show, she will love that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter