VMK 2:Idea

SpaceCommander

Dodged the tag fairy
I haven't been to Dis in a long, and when I say this I mean LONG, time and I have come to the conclusion that I miss VMK too much to let it die. I don't know if this would ever take flight or not. But I was wondering, since VMK was probably closed for financial reasons and was f2p (free to play) because it was a celebration. What if Disney came out with VMK 2, a full game that requires you pay $5 a month (just like toontown). It wouldn't cost them much, since they are paying for a server that can support toontown graphics. Maybe they could come back with a graphics update and have many new features. I don't know about you, but I would be the first one to pay the $5 per month. I miss all my friends from the games and I enjoyed how playing it was like a little virtual world. So far all the games I played have only lasted a month or so, however VMK lasted me a year or more. I wouldn't mind starting off a fresh slate. Maybe they could offer a trial period (1 day) so we could try out the game and draw in players.

Anyone think they would consider this?

I don't think anyone meant any disrespect in not answering, I think its more nobody want to rain on your parade. I think most of the ex players feel that they have been down this road before and it unfortunately was a dead end.

Honestly, after how they handled the closing of VMK (not even allowing them an opportunity to exchange email addresses with their friends), I refuse to pay for any of their online games and I think i would feel the same way about a new VMK as well, it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

to this day it makes me sad to think about it. i dont couldn't say the price $ I'd pay to bring VMK back... maybe some day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter