purplerodeoqueen (VMK AND HERE) 6-12

Birthdays

birdmom (parrot_princess) on VMK 3-2
all_things_disney (myelchepe on VMK) 12-11
AnabellGirl (VMK) parrots DD 6-12
Mysallygirl (vmk) parrots DD 7-8
purplerodeoqueen (VMK AND HERE) 6-12

Hi.. :)

Me Being English I do things opposite to you guys... Including Dates.. LOL :lmao: When you say 3-2 are you saying it the same way as I do (i.e. Day then Month; i.e. 3rd of Febuary) or do you do it the way you guys do (i.e. Month then day; 2nd of March).

Thanks, Much appreciated... :)

Hi.. :)

Me Being English I do things opposite to you guys... Including Dates.. LOL :lmao: When you say 3-2 are you saying it the same way as I do (i.e. Day then Month; i.e. 3rd of Febuary) or do you do it the way you guys do (i.e. Month then day; 2nd of March).

Thanks, Much appreciated... :)

LOL, you are not the only one (and I am not even in UK) .. but I saw that purplerodeoqueen has her birthday not long ago, so she means the american way to do it.

LOL, you are not the only one (and I am not even in UK) .. but I saw that purplerodeoqueen has her birthday not long ago, so she means the american way to do it.

..I guess I found out now that's She's Posted.. :lmao:

Updating.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter