• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I can't wait to try it out...I hope it works! sure it does tho :) They need to come out with more 500 or 100 credit codes!

To those that can play Yeti Vision, don't forget that you can play over and over to get codes for 200 creds! (and of course the chair....if you have enough chairs for use in the game, you can sell them for 50...so each time you play you get up to 250 credits! Much better than doing episode 2 and selling the room for 100!)

~Miaaaahhh~

Adventurejimbob said:
...new code from Disney Adventures April 2006...worth 50 credits...PF7R-UXBE-MZG8-5LSV...
I will verify that this code does work. :thumbsup2 Or did the 20 or so times I've used it (on different characters of course). :cool1:

Thanks -- added to first post.

Adventurejimbob said:
There is a new code from Disney Adventures April 2006.

Only this time the code is worth 50 credits.

Here it is...

PF7R-UXBE-MZG8-5LSV.

hi all,

I am so sorry i have not posted since forever well i cant wait till im 11 in december grrr and what is this thing about halloween this sunday

hey ppl srry i havent posted for a while! i have a question though if you have the answer plz PM me! ok here it is:
How do you get so that you can use the codes as many times as you want?

SnowyJingleBells said:
hey ppl srry i havent posted for a while! i have a question though if you have the answer plz PM me! ok here it is:
How do you get so that you can use the codes as many times as you want?
You have to create different and new people. Most codes only work once per character...

HTH

pixiedust: : :earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pluto: :dumbo: :earseek: pooh: :eeyore: :earboy2: :simba: :figment: :stitch: :goofy: :mickeybar :maleficen :sulley: :hmghost: :smickey: :tigger: :ccat: :tink: :mickeyjum :donald: I love that picture!I love that picture!
I love that picture!
I love Smileys And Lamby!

tinkerbell of winter said:
Everest Codes
2VSF-PPVN-LU4F-9932
43FX-BD5U-43R2-LTCN
L4XH-S8B4-CM7Y-PB3J
H2U5-SBBH-KUSS-B5SH

Are these codes fromt he Yeti game?? If they are then they are not muti-player codes. Once they have been used they are no longer good for any one else.

omg the egg site is so mean for the qustions like an answer was we have our own life duh

SnowyJingleBells said:
omg the egg site is so mean for the qustions like an answer was we have our own life duh

I have no clue what you are saying. But if it is about the eggs, this is the wrong thread

tinkerbell of winter said:
Everest Codes
2VSF-PPVN-LU4F-9932
43FX-BD5U-43R2-LTCN
L4XH-S8B4-CM7Y-PB3J
H2U5-SBBH-KUSS-B5SH

did u use them already? cause everest codes u can't give other people out unless they are unused and can be used by other people again and again...

I got a easy way to make credits without codes first go to login screen then press ctrl n then it will make a copy of the log in screen then on one of the sreens put your passwords and stuff and the on the other screen make a new palyer then click log in on both of them when it comes on use your new palyer to make credits then you buy the things you need then you use your other player to trade the guest and take the things you need then you close your the guest and contine playing vmk with you real player note: if this works for you give me a thx! :Pinkbounc :jumping2: :jumping3: :dumbo: :figment: :simba: :stitch: :goofy: :maleficen :hmghost: :sulley: :tigger: :ccat: :mickeyjum :donald: :jumping1: :bounce:

I'vegoneBananas said:
Igot a easy way to make credits without codes first go to login screen then press ctrl n then it will make a copy of the log in screen then on one of the sreens put your passwords and stuff and the on the other screen make a new palyer then click log in on both of them when it comes on you your new palyer to make credits then you buy the things you need then you use your other player to trade the guest and take the things you need then you close your the guest and contine playing vmk with you real player note: if this works for you hive me a thx! :cool1: :badpc: :cool1: :badpc:
That seems to be a fairly common practice with many players...it's nothing really new. Those additional characters people create are known as "mules." Since vmk doesn't seem to limit the number of characters a person can create, there are several mules wandering around the kingdom.

when i go into login screen, it makes a whole new window... do i go to VMK from there?
:bounce:

WhitesTreeFrog said:
Hi im a new person and i have a question, what are the herbie codes :simba:

The herbie codes came in specialy marked DVDs for Herbie Fully Loaded. With the code you get the herbie outfit, helmet, couch and poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter