VMK Cute or Boot Scams.

Do you think Cute or Boot is a fair game?

• Yes.

• No.

• Sometimes.

• Unknown

Results are only viewable after voting.
OMG I WAS THERE WITH YOU!!! And I was Ace-Skater_Freak omg yea we got scammed!

I even have a picture :OH!

haha-2.jpg

Ok i have a few scam stories:

Once I was in a game and you win pink princess i think.. So anyway me and two of my friends were playing also. She asked some people to PAY watch or boot! And We were like: Paying is not allowed anymore! And I kept telling her that and she booted like everyone who said it almost. And my friend was still in the game and later on she messaged me saying: She Booted me win i on!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was playing a game and the owner said you win crown, teleportation magic, full green superhero, full pink princess, and inferno. And the owner was filthy poor!! SHE ONLY HAD THE CROWN and i asked her to show the prizes and she never did. And her friend was also judging with her. so she asked pay watch or boot to some people and we said pay is not allowed and she booted some people who were yelling. And i think her friend knew about the scam too bc the owner left the room for a second thne went back in and i saw people at the exit leaving but she was actually booting them so the owners friend said: She's booting all of you! Thanks for playing!

I was in a game and you won cowboy pants. The owner started saying she got "dc" and left, she came back in and then left and we waited like a few hours and she never came back.

I was in another game when you win cowboy pants! Well the owner did give the prize but opened the game up a different day again! **That Was A Special Fast Forward** To the beginning of the story.. well it was when pay was allowed and i think the next day pay ended. Well i paid my cowboy top, full pink princess, and like more stuff like full ref baseball uniform, and lots. My friend paid full pink princess and inferno and lots more!!!!! way lots more!
well I said owner plz i paid you like all my stuff im almost poor now! and she just booted me after i paid a pink beret.. one of my friend that never paid in the game at all, got the prize though..

Once there was a girl on my friends list like one of my best friends! You won cowboy pants in her falling chairs! So i paid like all my rare and then i won the game and she left and a host came in and did NOTHING! Hosts are so mean these days! and like every day i keep looking up her name (because she deleted me) in the guest rooms and she keeps having the falling chairs game win cowboy pants like everyday! And she only had 2 pairs!

I played a game with my friend judging and you win blue princess top well she left in the game, and didnt come back! and this was right after she had like 20 games of win blue princess and i was like omg you have already had 20 games almost! and she was like: " Well I have lots of princess q: "

I was in a game and you won fire wall, The owner was like, The winner is........... The winner is.................... The winner is......................... And we were like Come on!!!!, and she's like The winner is.......... The winner is........ is................................ MonkeyRulz!!!! and she traded her, said some stuff and left pretending she gave her the fire wall, and came back said some stuff, then left again and never came back and this was when pay was allowed. some people paid good rare and i paid a typhoon pin. heres a picture:
haha-2.jpg

Name in VMK: Ace-Skater_Freak

How long ago was this? name all
Ok i have a few scam stories:

Once I was in a game and you win pink princess i think.. So anyway me and two of my friends were playing also. She asked some people to PAY watch or boot! And We were like: Paying is not allowed anymore! And I kept telling her that and she booted like everyone who said it almost. And my friend was still in the game and later on she messaged me saying: She Booted me win i on!!

Once I was playing a game and the owner said you win crown, teleportation magic, full green superhero, full pink princess, and inferno. And the owner was filthy poor!! SHE ONLY HAD THE CROWN and i asked her to show the prizes and she never did. And her friend was also judging with her. so she asked pay watch or boot to some people and we said pay is not allowed and she booted some people who were yelling. And i think her friend knew about the scam too bc the owner left the room for a second thne went back in and i saw people at the exit leaving but she was actually booting them so the owners friend said: She's booting all of you! Thanks for playing!

I was in a game and you won cowboy pants. The owner started saying she got "dc" and left, she came back in and then left and we waited like a few hours and she never came back.

I was in another game when you win cowboy pants! Well the owner did give the prize but opened the game up a different day again! **That Was A Special Fast Forward** To the beginning of the story.. well it was when pay was allowed and i think the next day pay ended. Well i paid my cowboy top, full pink princess, and like more stuff like full ref baseball uniform, and lots. My friend paid full pink princess and inferno and lots more!!!!! way lots more!
well I said owner plz i paid you like all my stuff im almost poor now! and she just booted me after i paid a pink beret.. one of my friend that never paid in the game at all, got the prize though..

Once there was a girl on my friends list like one of my best friends! You won cowboy pants in her falling chairs! So i paid like all my rare and then i won the game and she left and a host came in and did NOTHING! Hosts are so mean these days! and like every day i keep looking up her name (because she deleted me) in the guest rooms and she keeps having the falling chairs game win cowboy pants like everyday! And she only had 2 pairs!

I played a game with my friend judging and you win blue princess top well she left in the game, and didnt come back! and this was right after she had like 20 games of win blue princess and i was like omg you have already had 20 games almost! and she was like: " Well I have lots of princess q: "

I was in a game and you won fire wall, The owner was like, The winner is........... The winner is.................... The winner is......................... And we were like Come on!!!!, and she's like The winner is.......... The winner is........ is................................ MonkeyRulz!!!! and she traded her, said some stuff and left pretending she gave her the fire wall, and came back said some stuff, then left again and never came back and this was when pay was allowed. some people paid good rare and i paid a typhoon pin. heres a picture:
haha-2.jpg

Name in VMK: Ace-Skater_Freak

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter