VMK down for me

Happy New Year everyone
I hope this crash isn't a sign of how VMK will be in 2008.
Even though I wanted to get back on VMK and earn some credits for the reindeer ears to go with my real life ears and antlers headband I got at MGM years ago, it's late and I'm going to bed. If the ears are still there in the morning, I'll try to get some. Otherwise, I guess I should have signed in during December, and not waited until that last minute to try and get them.
Goodnight all

Bummer.. that they couldn't handle it on vmk withoour crtashing.
We still haev 14 mins here on the west coast before the nnew year! Come one vmk sure you can get it going again.

Hubby was on and said hey thogutn you said they open later til 1..I said it is...heno they just closed...lol he didn't read the messages...:rotfl:

Oh well if they don't get it and going again..want to wish all my friends and evertone on vmk a Happy New Year!! :love:

Yea I too hope they will have the hats there tomorrow also as I didn't get to get some extra's. Happy New Year Everyone@@

Aengus, stop messing with the server and go to bed!!

Besides, didn't Host_Sparky like totally threaten to ban you for tent years? :rotfl:

You weren't doing bad things to her while she was unconscious were you??
;)
Making bunny ears behind her head?

Drawing on her with a permanent marker?

:rolleyes1 I personally didn't do anything...hehe

Quick Cyre hide the marker before anyone sees! :rolleyes1

lol!

Aengus, stop messing with the server and go to bed!!

Besides, didn't Host_Sparky like totally threaten to ban you for tent years? :rotfl:

Hmm odd he isn't here to defend himself...

That's it! I'm climbing the fence to get in;)

I need another drink, and maybe one of those blueberry muffins on the counter...

Happy New Year everyone!party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter