VMK Halloween Logo Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
Want to have some Halloween fun?
Want to win some cool prizes?
Want to brag about your awesome design skillz? :lmao:

Try milkabum's new Halloween contest! Wait.. you don't know what it is? Oh okay, let me explain:

Each and every DIS/VMK member is allowed joining this fun new contest. You must design a Halloween VMK logo and post it here by Wednesday, October 25th for your chance to win some cool prizes. Here is a quick sketch of what you could do:

See? It's a pumpkin!

Now, if you want to enter you must read these rules before you go on:

1. All logos must use the template below at least once in the picture. The template may be made smaller, bigger, wider, or longer. As long as it is the VMK logo, it is fine.

2. All logos must be posted before Wednesday, October 25th, 2006.
3. The logo created must be Halloween related. If you think that it isn't easy to figure out, leave an explanation.
4. Do not make fun of or ridicule anyone elses work. It could result in disqualification.
5. Each person is allowed up to 5 entries. If you sumbit more, the first 5 I see I will judge.
6. Animation is allowed, but will not give you a better chance of winning. I will judge creativity, neatness, and overall design.

Get it? Got it? Good.
The top three logos made will recieve a ribbon for there signature stating they won the logo making contest, as well as a VMK surPRIZE. You may start submitting the entires now! Any questions or comments are, of course, allowed being posted here as well. I can't wait to see your logos!

gfjj.jpg

Woot... lol

Groovydolly said:
could i have the website to costumise them plz

I made mine on Paint...
I inverted the colors and drew cat ears and a tail on it.

wow.. just FYI.. you could have just copy and pasted the original graphic.. would have made the picture about 100 time smaller.. ;)

halloween.png

Weird stuff happens at halloween

Please use the original template and not do it on your own screen..

Here is my submission:

jackolanternvmk.jpg

I'll come up with another version later on... :thumbsup2

milkabumhalloweencontestow9.jpg

Ok, it's Halloween and Christmas, but still has Halloween in it!

EDIT: It's Haunted Mansion Holiday. I made it into a VMK one :). That's why it's so dark in the background, lol

Entry #2 (This has 127 layers, so think good of it ;))
halloweengifkm4.gif

here is my design. i did a border aroung the vmk thing, i hope it is ok. did i have to do something to the logo????

here's my second entry hope you like it!!!

oh under the castle there is a ghost if you can see it

Wowz.. these are really impressive! My god, I'll have to ask my friends to help me choose a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter