• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VMK mistake

MissVMK678:0)

Disney Obsessed
Hiya

I Guess I Still think vmk is around
I Just Tried to log on and log on and on.
The Thought Oh wait its gone

anyone done this?

How can you do this when the log in page was deleted? :confused3

I mean, how did you try to log on, on accident if you were searching on google for it?

ok let me explain

I Was Searching 'VMK' on google because i have lost all my photos and i came across Log in to vmk or somthing like that.
And I Clicked On It The It Went To The Error page tried a couple of times to get on to the website to log on and only to find out that it is closed i think i am so use to clicking on vmk. My Brain Needs Time To Process What Has Happened in the last few days.It Has Been A Busy Week.

Sorry For not explaining it in full.
MissVMK

haha if i had found that i would have tried to log in too probably

Earlier I thought to myself that my good friend would be getting on VMK soon so I should too. :sad1: I've also almost opened VMKPal quite a few times, then I remember.

yea before i was like why am i not on vmk then i remembered and in school i was like omg it's almost the weekend new items maybe flying carpet magic then i remembered

I tried that the day after it closed because I was just curious..since the VMK home page didn't even come up for me I went to find the log in on yahoo, but it gave me the 'Error' thing too. I still go see if the sites open but the answer is always the same..

I've actually copied and pasted the URL of the last time I was on VMK onto the address bar a few times.

It loaded, updated, got my character information and furniture data, but could not connect to the server :(

I've actually copied and pasted the URL of the last time I was on VMK onto the address bar a few times.

It loaded, updated, got my character information and furniture data, but could not connect to the server :(

aww...i saw your post and just felt like doing it for the heck of it...and it did the same thing for me...made me all tingly even tho i knew i wasn't going to get on since it's after normal closing...and since it's .... closed.... :sad1:

I think it took a while for me to finally realize it's gone because for the past few days, I've been feeling pretty okay. Until yesterday. And this morning. I'm always busy with work so I typically didn't sign on often during the week except for a few minutes or for a quest.

Yesterday afternoon when I got home from work, I was all set to play! I was all set to sign on and play some Fireworks to get credits! And then I woke up this morning eager to buy the new items ...

Plus, Weird finally got out of working his internship on Saturdays ... of course that starts TODAY and we can't play. We used to play all the time on Saturdays (lots of HM!) and now ... :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter