VMK Picture Memorial

Gsterg

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys i havent been around dis for a whiel except for just browsing lol so i thought of making a thread where everyone can post any pictures they have of VMK or of memorable moments in the game. Ill post some after i get them onto photobucket lol so it may take a while :-)

Cutiemorgansfirewallroom-.jpg

HOSTdancingline.jpg

HarmonyandPhinny.jpg

Phinnyinmyroom2-1.jpg

PhinnysPinTrade-2.jpg

Phinnysawesomeroom-.jpg

PicuterwithLily.jpg

finporters-1.jpg

fieldoflilys.jpg

host-1.jpg

~Gsterg

Here are some of mine from the final month or so of VMK...

I was playing one of Capt.Walrus's games, and everyone was "Prince" or "Princess" so-and-so... Anyway, there was a running joke with me and many of my friends because of a Sparrow "dress" gifted to me, and the Princess hat from the big quest. And with some conveniently timed answers...

2648216026_f1e9b8b1c2.jpg

I like math a little bit too much...

2647385117_27bf6d33ce.jpg

... and Aengus "gloves" Harmony:

2647385079_fd42cb089b.jpg

Speaking of Aengus, ever wondered what he looked like without the feathers? He wouldn't look into the camera for some reason....

2647385507_6d92254bba.jpg

Scary stuff... You know what else is scary? Cita's feet!!

2648216292_378c7ec2d2.jpg

... or the fact that long-time VMK players ask silly questions! (Note the time; name removed ;))

2647385345_a78eea5dff.jpg

And here's the last picture of this installment... After some of my mules (and the actual me, mind you ;)) have gotten Hall of Fame scores on the last few quests (HOST and VMK-made quests), most of which did not stay, I decided to go all-out on the Green quest... Meet 5 of my horses (though I was disappointed that the second "Sugarland_Fanatic" (with a capital I) disconnected during it, so he didn't get a top score):

2648216142_c15aa11ff4_o.png

Hope you enjoyed :)
Sugar

Great pics, I miss it so much :sad1:

goodbyepinkskymoon.jpg

Me, PinkSkyMoon, on the last day.

cute.jpg

Me and my OH (real life other half that is..) :laughing:

dance2.gif

2.jpg

cute2.jpg

last day at the Sci Fi Diner..

excellent work on taking over the quest board!! haha.. i had only gotten my title on their once..

tHAT LAST pis that u posted cherishina has me in it! WOOT good times... Good times.... :-)

Thanks cyre! Looks like you and lily (and hula and phinny) were really good friends :-) did you win something to get to tour lily's room alone? or with your friends i should say

i know arent they! i just need some more pics that are different from the ones that i have so i can copy and past empty sections from other pics over places on my host pics where there are ppl LOL

Thanks cyre! Looks like you and lily (and hula and phinny) were really good friends :-) did you win something to get to tour lily's room alone? or with your friends i should say

yeah that was that Tour DeLily event Lily had in December. There was a quest, and the top 10 got a ticket to the tour. I think she ended up doing 2 tours. I got 9th place in the second tour :)

Close but surely enough CYRE prevails! lol. i wish i would have known what a HOST EVENT was in december LOL i had no idea wat they were until like JanuarY @_@

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter