Vmk Pictures

Little_Dumbo

Mouseketeer
I see most of you have your vmk pictures in your sig. I would really like to do that also! :banana: But... How do you do it?! :confused3

i would tell u how, but sadly i am not a computer technologist. try looking in your computer manual or something :wizard:

Hi Little_Dumbo,

Welcome! :wave2:

I am going to move this over to the VMK Creations board where you will find lots of info on signatures. :thumbsup2

Lori

Little_Dumbo said:
I see most of you have your vmk pictures in your sig. I would really like to do that also! :banana: But... How do you do it?! :confused3

Little_Dumbo, press prt scr(print screen) on your keyboard, this will copy the screen to your clipboard then you can paste it into a graphics program such as MS Paint(comes with MS windows, should be under accessories) then you can crop it and upload to an image hosting site

if I don't make sense someone that does will probably be around shortly

Origanally posted by Little_Dumbo:
lol thank you...Where did you get your bouncing character's on your sig.? They are so cute!! :yay:

thanks i got them when u go up to private messages at the top of the screen. then go to the side and click on the bar that says Edit Signature and you'll know the rest from there :thumbsup2

Even though this is :offtopic: lol

How does everyone instert pics ?
I try to copy and paste some but it wont let me !
Help !
It is Kat 1001
PS : How do i save pics into my pictures ?

Hi Kat!!!!!!!!!!!! Somehow i knew you would be here................. Welcome to the dis :disrocks: If this explanation does not work i shall explain in school tomorrow.

1. Go to photobucket.com and sign up with it ( it is free)
2. (Sign in if oyu have to )
To the left of the screen there should be a box and next to it it says browse. Click it and look through all pics in your file.Then select it and upload it.
3.Scroll down and it should have your picture and some codes, use the 2nd code.( When you go to put it in your sig make sure it fits the guide lines and is not to big, if it is it will tell you )
4.Then open up your signature and past it in there :teeth:
Hope this helps :goodvibes

It is Kat 1001 said:
How does everyone instert pics ?
I try to copy and paste some but it wont let me !
Help !
It is Kat 1001
PS : How do i save pics into my pictures ?

The picture has to uploaded somewhere like Photobucket.com or ImageShack.com

Then when your in the "Edit Your Signature" screen, look for the "insert image" button(Button is yellow, below the [color] option). Paste the url in there and it should show up in your sig.

ETA: saltnpepper beat me too it! <---slow typer :)

Looks very nice! sadly, sorry to bust your excitement but it is too big

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter