vmk staff location?

?That makes not sense. Staff members dont never have free time. '

No affence but how would you know, it said nothing about it in a newsletter recently.

::yes:: Staff don't never have free time is a double negative which means Staff do not NEVER have free time. 'Means that Staff never don't have free time which means that they always have free time. :D

::yes:: Staff don't never have free time is a double negative which means Staff do not NEVER have free time. 'Means that Staff never don't have free time which means that they always have free time. :D

Haha! I always think about those things. Great minds think alike, I suppose. :rolleyes1

Sorry for the misunderstand pirate me but it was a typeo.....
But that is no exuse to jump and attack me like that i will be informing a moderator of your post, Have a great day

AllWillBowDown

hey can u go to this link and chat with me? it racks up your posts and my chat thingy is not worth it.

I've seen lily, lion and bubbles(not sure if that's wat she was called). They come when a room is very very popular and see if it's worthy of getting best guest room/guest/game. ;)

That is not true to get someone going into a room for best game room/guest/guest has to be noiminated and VMK staff members look at the nominated rooms not randomly go into rooms for this would take a great deal of time!!
i was nominated once for best guest room!!!! VMK_Bubbles did enter my room at that point and looked around and said nice rooms cool design ect.

But that is no exuse to jump and attack me like that i will be informing a moderator of your post, Have a great day

AllWillBowDown

They weren't flaming you. They were actually making more of a joke. And also, if staff never had free time, wouldn't they never leave their computers. If that were so, then slink and bug would never have seen yavn and caffdawg.

flamming is not spamming. flaming is using someones name when ur speaking bad about then *ithink*

I've seen VMK_Sunny Vmk_Eagle and VMK_Mocha and VMK_Willa and Host_Lily before. I saw lily in her room and the rest on main street they just come to make sure everyone is being good lol Vmk_Mocha came because this girls signature was inapropriate they made her change it :rotfl:

:wave:~♥Candy♥~:wave:

Well if they never had time than how to they get the time to recieve their pay checks?:rotfl:

AllWillBowDown

Thanks for telling me? :confused3 That wasn't an attack. I said it in a joking way, and nothing at all towards you, but heck do whatever you please.

It's not the case that VMK Staff never not not don't not get no free time. Mocha talked to me about it once.

does anyone ever seen vmk staff on their free time? i never find one:surfweb:
I've played pirates with VMK_Eagle. The other team won. I was guessing he didn't have much time to practice. Well Anyways that's all the staff I've seen in free time except I danced at closing time with VMK_Fern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter