VooDoo Donuts - City Walk parking?

Raya

DIS Veteran
We'd like to try a VooDoo Donut on our way to the airport. We'd be stopping for probably less than an hour to get some donuts. A friend who visited recently told me that parking at City Walk is $20 (flat fee) for any time before 6pm. Is that correct?

$20 for an hour of parking will make those expensive donuts!

Yes you'll have to pay to park. The parking garage is for the parks and City Walk.

Parking is free after 6pm except at certain times like during HHN, but yes,you’ll pay during the daytime......

Could you drop someone off to pick up the donuts, then eat them elsewhere? Might be worth saving $20 to drive around a few minutes waiting for the donut fetcher to return.

I'm not sure if this is a viable option, but you could look into parking at Hard Rock Hotel. They have a parking lot where you take a ticket when you enter and pay when you leave I believe. I know its roughly $20 for overnight guests, but for a visitor that will be there briefly, perhaps they have an hourly or visitor rate that would be less. From Hard Rock, it's a 10 minute or so walk over to VooDoo Donuts from there. Probably about the same walking distance from the parking garage at the City Walk entrance.

Visitor parking at the hotels is costly

Have someone drop you off at city walk
They can go park at Walgreens nearby and wait for you to call them to return and pick you up

Call them once you are near the pick up location at city walk

I know Hard Rock validates parking if you eat at the restaurant. We've had lunch at The Kitchen and paid $5 for valet parking.

OP - Why not go to dinner in Citywalk after 6 pm the night before you are leaving? Then grab Voodoo Donuts on your way out to enjoy for breakfast the next morning? If it were me, I would be stressed out to try to drop by Citywalk on the last morning. You will be among all the guest traffic for getting to the parks.

OP - Why not go to dinner in Citywalk after 6 pm the night before you are leaving? Then grab Voodoo Donuts on your way out to enjoy for breakfast the next morning? If it were me, I would be stressed out to try to drop by Citywalk on the last morning. You will be among all the guest traffic for getting to the parks.

This was my initial plan in early June. By the time we got in the garage at 6 and made our way to Voodoo the wait was more than 45 minutes. Checked back before leaving CW and it was more than 1.5 hours. Made the decision for my husband to drop off me and the 10 year old the next morning. Began our walk from the drop off area around 7:05 and we were back waiting for him to pick us up by 7:23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter