Voodoo

Gisele

The real LA bayou
Does anyone know if Voodoo dolls really work? If the answer is yes, might I find them on E bay? Or what?

They only work if the person knows it's being done...then it's just mental and not really happening, but they kinda make it happen in their head. So make sure the person you are sticking with the pins knows it is being done. :rotfl:

This reminds me of something me and my best friend did when we were in middle school. See, we had an English teacher who was a jerk and we didn't want to try the same old boring acts of vengeance (toilet paper or eggs in the mail box). Nooooooo, we decided to make a voodoo doll and stick pins in it and toss it in his yard. We thought we were really funny.....until two days passed and we found that our stunt made the newspaper. As it turns out, there was some weird cult in our town and it was assumed that the cult was behind it. We were shocked and scared that we did something that got put in the paper, but after time, when we realized we weren't gonna get caught, we were really proud of ourselves.

That is humorous. He he! However..... the darn thing did not work. I would ask for a refund.
Actually, I know that for a Voodoo doll to really work, that yes, one must know that they are being targeted. Even then, they must believe in the power of the mojo. Otherwise, try something else instead. ;)

Nevermind. Just realized that the link I posted might not be "family friendly".

But in answer to your question...well, some people think they might really work.

Gisele, who are you mad enough at to resort to Voodoo?? The thing with bad Karma, is that it tends to after getting the person you are throwing it at, come back to you and hit you double. So I'd be careful if I were you.

I think voodoo dolls work best in a pistol whipping fashion. :eek:

Well yes, I think they work but yes, the person has to know and believe in it. :) I'm sorry you find yourself in need of a voodoo doll Gisele. Maybe getting one and using it will make you feel better even if it doesn't actually work on the other person. LOL :)

I am aware of karma, and that if one intentionally causes a very negative situation for someone, that in theory it will come back to you three fold. However, what if it is justified? Why should one expect fate to bite you back at all?

Nevermind. Just realized that the link I posted might not be "family friendly".

But in answer to your question...well, some people think they might really work.

Howdy.....

Please pm me the link, if you don't mind. I am always interested in learning more about the subject.

TIA :goodvibes

You might want to google voodoo and New Orleans. There are 2 places that I know of in the French Quarter, sorry can't remember the names. I know one is a factual Voodoo Museum. I know the museum sells stuff at the location that you can buy including dolls. They might have an online store that you can purchase from.

u know what? i am not surprised that "g" is asking this--its her and i expect nothing less

If anything, this would be aimed toward only certain individuals (NO, no one on this board) that have really insulted my intelligence. I cannot accept that easily. Nor should I do so, I say....

And.... it would be just something simple, like a case of hives perhaps, or shingles, or perhaps a lovely case of hemorrhoids. He he!

I used to work for a Bank years ago, and was sent to a branch that had to do all the paperwork for an offshore branch. The people in the mainland branch didnt like the lady at the offshore branch, so one of them bought a voodoo doll, and dressed it in similar clothes to what she wore.
They would put pins into its stomach everyday & laugh about it. The offshore lady never knew of it's existance.
3 weeks after buying the doll the offshore lady ended up in emergency surgery for some stomach ailment, I cant remember what it was, but it was really serious & she had never had stomach problems before.
Just saying....?????:rolleyes1:rotfl:

Hm .... interesting ... coincidence? ..... or perhaps something else?

Could have been a huge coincidence or not- but it scared the hell out of all of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter