Vote Wally!

I just peeked at your trip reports! You remind me so much of my own daughter! She and I are usually partners at Disney..but this trip is for my Mom and myself. I'm on the West coast too..so I can relate to the long flight.

Maybe I missed it..but where will you be staying? Do you have a lime-green mickey head? Hope our paths cross.

Rosie

I just peeked at your trip reports! You remind me so much of my own daughter! She and I are usually partners at Disney..but this trip is for my Mom and myself. I'm on the West coast too..so I can relate to the long flight.

Maybe I missed it..but where will you be staying? Do you have a lime-green mickey head? Hope our paths cross.

Rosie

Trips with mom are so much fun :) I'm originally from Seattle so I used to visit Portland sometimes. Seriously, such an awesome town. The best food is on the west coast! We'll be staying at the CBR. It's only the second time we've stayed on property at WDW. The first time I was five so I don't remember too much. I hope to stay at all of the hotels before I die.

I've been trying to think of what kind of lime green Mickey head I should get, like a sticker, key chain. That would be awesome if we saw each other!

I'm going to check out your PTR

What's up with the lime green Mickey heads? Is that how we find out if someone is from the DisBoards?! If it is, I really needed to know this a while ago, that way I could have looked, and keep an eye out when I go again. LOL.

What's up with the lime green Mickey heads? Is that how we find out if someone is from the DisBoards?! If it is, I really needed to know this a while ago, that way I could have looked, and keep an eye out when I go again. LOL.

Yup, that's how Dis folks recognize each other :thumbsup2

Go figure. I wish I would have known that before my trip in September, now I know for the next time and I can look for people from here, IF there are ever anyone there while I am! LOL.

Craig, the easiest way to get a lime green Mickey Head is to head to Home Depot and get a paint chip in the shape of Mickey.....I think there is even an "official" color of green they use!

Craig, the easiest way to get a lime green Mickey Head is to head to Home Depot and get a paint chip in the shape of Mickey.....I think there is even an "official" color of green they use!

Alien green or something like that...

OR... print this one!

Disney101.jpg

Vote Wally!?!?!?

I didn't even know we were voting for Mods. :confused3

Don't you have to be nominated first?

And when you think about it, we really need more Mod representation on the West Coast, not another Mod on the East Coast.

With that in mind:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: I NOMINATE ROSIEP!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

RosieP for Mod! :yay:

<EG>

Vote Wally!?!?!?

And when you think about it, we really need more Mod representation on the West Coast, not another Mod on the East Coast.

With that in mind:

<EG>

:scared: :eek: :scared1: Wally is not going to be happy with this... :scared1: :eek: :scared:

Vote Wally!?!?!?

With that in mind:

<EG>

:scared: :eek: :scared1: Wally is not going to be happy with this... :scared1: :eek: :scared:

Now, now. I think Wally deserves more credit than you're giving him! He's not running for Mod for the attention, or to bolster his own ego! How shallow and superficial do you think Wally is? I assure you, this isn't about attention, it's about what's best for the GLBTQ Forum on the Dis.

If Wally truly has the best interest of his fellow DISers in mind (which I'm SURE he does), he'll see that RosieP is a much better choice.

Firstly, she would even the gender balance of Mods on this board. We currently have two male mods and one female mod. Another female would help bring a harmonious balance.

Secondly, the time difference. We don't currently have a Mod who resides on the West Coast. Having one that works in that timezone would better serve the needs of those DISers who also live on the West Coast.

Thirdly, since Rosie has children and is in a long-term monogamous marriage, she would be able to better represent the large number of CSP (Cool Straight People) that we are so lucky to have participating on our forum.

See, Rosie is just the better choice. I'm sure Wally is a big enough person to admit that!

Vote Wally!?!?!?

With that in mind:

<EG>

Wow!

I really don't think I'm THAT good.
But if you think so..........

Wally is a Swishocrat...what are you Rosie???? (I don't vote strictly along party lines.:angel: )

Now, now. I think Wally deserves more credit than you're giving him! He's not running for Mod for the attention, or to bolster his own ego! How shallow and superficial do you think Wally is? I assure you, this isn't about attention, it's about what's best for the GLBTQ Forum on the Dis.

If Wally truly has the best interest of his fellow DISers in mind (which I'm SURE he does), he'll see that RosieP is a much better choice.

Firstly, she would even the gender balance of Mods on this board. We currently have two male mods and one female mod. Another female would help bring a harmonious balance.

Secondly, the time difference. We don't currently have a Mod who resides on the West Coast. Having one that works in that timezone would better serve the needs of those DISers who also live on the West Coast.

Thirdly, since Rosie has children and is in a long-term monogamous marriage, she would be able to better represent the large number of CSP (Cool Straight People) that we are so lucky to have participating on our forum.

See, Rosie is just the better choice. I'm sure Wally is a big enough person to admit that!

Do we know the same wally? :confused3

Vote Wally!?!?!?

With that in mind:

<EG>

YES! :mad:
Wally the host of your shower will be pissed.

YES! :mad:
Wally the host of your shower will be pissed.

But why? :confused3

You know I love you! :flower3:

It's not personal. It's politics. One has to support the candidate that he believes will be the best for the job.

If it were an election for the funniest, most charming party host, then it'd be no contest! You'd win by a landslide! :yay:

Would you like that? :idea:

Not a Moderator, but designated event planner and host of the GLBTQ Forum? That'd be a GREAT job for you! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter