Vow Renewal at Disney

Mickeydad

A wise man once said... "You're where you are toda
Has anyone ever renewed their wedding vows at Disney?

My DW & I are thinking about buying a Vows Renewal Package from Disney. We told them we are DVCers and they said no problem, we could use our points and they would discount the package $600 for the room we would get that is part of the package.

Any experiences you could tell me about would be helpful.

There is an excellent post on this topic over on the Disney Weddings forum. The report is of a vow renewal on the Magic. DH and I are also wanting to do a vow renewal, so I'll be reading this thread carefully. Good luck!

Nancy:earsgirl:

Hi everyone:
Hubby and I had a Vow Renewal in Sept. '96. We stayed at the GF
and had our ceremony at the wedding pavilion. We were married
15 years at the time and had spent our honeymoon at the Poly in
1981. This Valentine's Day we will be married 22 years and this past November we became DVC members!! Yep, we are Disney People!!
Our Renewal ceremony was the most emotional and touching event we have shared in our marriage. It was just us and the minister (oh, DH invited his favorite fishing guide from FW and his wife and MIL!! LOLOLOL!) He fished every day with this fellow on three Grand Plan trips and they were very gracious guests!
I have nothing but great things to say about the way our Renewal Package was orchestrated. I had a wedding coordinator, a photographer and a solo violinist that played at the ceremony and the reception. We then had dinner at V & A's and returned back to our room to find a champagne basket from my best friend back home.
We paid $1200 for the Intimate Wedding Package on top of our Grand Plan package at the GF. The V & A's dinner was also extra of course. Oh well, it's only money!
It was certainly worth every penny.
I would be happy to answer any ?'s you may have.

Good Luck,

Nightbird

Nightbird~

Your experience sounds exactly like what I want to do! Thank you for sharing the information!

Nancy:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter