Vow Renewal Question

Tiana2023

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We got married at WDW in 2013 and are looking to renew our vows March 2023. I contacted them this morning but because I am only doing a ceremony / celebration that I must contact them at the most 10 months out. Mind you that is still like $10,000 which isn't enough to lock down my date and location. I'm not even doing it in the parks. I just would like to be able to book my preferred hotel and send out my invitations in advance. Don't the hotels book up much in advance? Any advice would be appreciated.

Unless you want the Wedding Pavilion on a Saturday, you shouldn't have any trouble getting your date and location 10 months out. And if you're flexible within the timeframe you plan to be in Disney, that will make it even easier. You can book the hotel now and send out Save the Dates with general info now, then actual invites later. Or just wait till 10 months out for those. You can informally let people know now what you're thinking about and that you won't have a confirmed date till 10 months out.

I am looking to do Sea Breeze Point on a Tuesday. I will just wait on the invites. I did want to say thank you for responding and I listen to the podcast every week. Thanks for the guide and advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter