• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Question for fellow BRV owners - we're planning a November trip and availability seems bad, so I'm wondering the long-awaited refurb might be happening then. If so is noise going to be an issue? Any chance we'd be getting a brand-newly refurbed room or one that's pretty old and beat up? I imagine nobody knows but I'll throw it out there anyway.

It would be nice if they'd give a date and stick to it but so far no announcements so it's all just a guess. Last week I noted a bunch of availability released back for March-July so I'm thinking that is when they had been planning on the refurb. And about 3 weeks ago I noted what limited availability there was during the last 3 months of the year all disappeared over night. Best guess is that it's been pushed out to then but as I mentioned - only a guess based on what I've seen on the booking tool.

Well its been a long time a comin' it feels like, but the mini van is pulling out this AM to head to HHI but a quick 2 night stop is in order 1st in Beaufort SC. Cant wait to get there and relax. Going to catch up with Sleepy and Luv for dinner one night with hopes too of seeing them around the resort. Pictures shall be forthcoming

Seeing Jimmy‘s post prompted me to take a peek at Page 1 to see what all the other Groupies are up to. It makes me sad to see there are not many 2022 trips planned thus far.

I hope there are many plans in the works, and that the plans will come to fruition. 🙏🏼

Seeing Jimmy‘s post prompted me to take a peek at Page 1 to see what all the other Groupies are up to. It makes me sad to see there are not many 2022 trips planned thus far.

I hope there are many plans in the works, and that the plans will come to fruition. 🙏🏼
Thanks, Corinne, for bringing up trip plans as that reminds me that if anyone has a trip planned they want on the Page 1 (or a trip that you'd like to remove), just drop me a line. As a general rule, I don't update that page based just on any day-to-day Groupie discussions of trips. Thanks!

Nice Jimmy! I assume you are in Building 31? Did you make a request for the building? Any chance you could post more pics of the view? Boy am I demanding :rolleyes1

Oh wait, was your first photo your view from your room, or the house you were staying in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter