VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Is all the refurb work done??? What coffee makers are they using in a studio? I guess I'm asking about filter type. Can't wait!!!!!

On December 4 I’ll be checking in VWL with 4 friends. We have dinner in Whispering Canyon that day. Will anyone here be there then? Thinking we could get together to watch the Water Electrical pageant together?!

On December 4 I’ll be checking in VWL with 4 friends. We have dinner in Whispering Canyon that day. Will anyone here be there then? Thinking we could get together to watch the Water Electrical pageant together?!
I WILL!!! however - since I’m driving - not sure what time I’ll get there…

So this morning I was going back through our previous threads to see if I could find my original Groupie comment. No luck yet. Tried a search and it isn't working. It was so nice though to go through and see some of the names of groupies we haven't heard from in a while. Wish they would stop back in and let us know how they are doing. Hey does anyone remember the tag fairy? I had forgotten all about that lol.

So this morning I was going back through our previous threads to see if I could find my original Groupie comment. No luck yet. Tried a search and it isn't working. It was so nice though to go through and see some of the names of groupies we haven't heard from in a while. Wish they would stop back in and let us know how they are doing. Hey does anyone remember the tag fairy? I had forgotten all about that lol.
I DO remember the tag fairy!

Is all the refurb work done??? What coffee makers are they using in a studio? I guess I'm asking about filter type. Can't wait!!!!!
Yes, they are all refurbed. Hopefully, someone else can answer the coffee question. I know they used to be basket filters, but not sure what’s there now. It may be a combination Keurig and drip pot.

I think that’s the answer, the combo Keurig.
Was in a studio last month, it’s a drip coffee maker (Mr. Coffee maybe.). It’s definitely not a Keurig or a combo. I brought home a few of the packets of Joffrey’s coffee and it’s the sachet. You can also watch room tours on YouTube. EDIT: I think I misread, Copper Creek studios have the Mr. Coffee, not sure about BRV. DVC Fan has really good rooms tours on YouTube, there is one for a BRV studio.

I just noticed your name and wondered what part of Iowa you're in? I'm in the Omaha, NE area so not too far and I grew up in Iowa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter