VWL or BWV

smdc313

Earning My Ears
First trip with our two daughters, nine and seven years old...very torn between these two locations!!! We are shooting for the last week in September so hopefully crowds won't be too bad. VWL 1br is more expensive than BWV, but my husband is light sleeper so if its noisy at Boardwalk, the extra cost may be worth it. On the other hand, it looks like the access to dining options is obviously better at BWV....help? Also, some good suggestions for best quick service food? We will be doing breakfast most times in the room...thanks!

First trip with our two daughters, nine and seven years old...very torn between these two locations!!! We are shooting for the last week in September so hopefully crowds won't be too bad.

epcot's food and wine festival starts sept 27, so you will probably hit a wall trying to book BWV around that time...especially if you are shopping the BWV-standard view villas, which are usually booked solid by BWV owners before the 7 month window opens...

We are looking to go 22-28...thank you for letting me know the start date for F&W-thought it started the following week. May have to look at VWL! Based on what I have seen and read I doubt I will go wrong with either choice...

like VWL better for food - first it has restaurants and snack bar at WL - so it is there.

BWV only has restuarants on the BW not inside the resort. Now on BWI side there is a limited snack bar - so don't count on it.

heard that the pool bar would start serving real food soon

now VWL not only has access to WL - but thru the boat that goes to FW, CR and WL - you can easy eat at the CR - thru the monorail at CR you can easy eat at Polyn or GF.

now BWV does have access to bc/yc and d&S restaurants as well as the ones on the bw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter