• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL rooms 2519, 3519 and 4519

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
Can anyone tell me about these rooms, whats different about them, they are on the pool corner? and are shaped totally different compared to all the other dedicated 2 bedrooms. Any info would be great!

2519 if Im correct is the only 2 bed we have stayed in. Looking from the outside the balcony juts out towards the pool. This comes off the living room/kitchen area. Back to the right is the master bed suite area and the other end holds the 2 bed side. We really liked this layout and hope for it again someday. It felt really spacious!

We stayed in 5519 recently and we loved it!! It was a two-bedroom lock-off (we only rented the 1-br portion, someone else was in the studio). When you walked in there was a big area, door to studio on your immediate right and bathroom to the left. Kind of straight ahead at an angle was the kitchen. It was a walkthrough kitchen if you know what I mean. On one side was the refrigerator, stove, and laundry closet. The opposite side was the sink, dishwasher, counters and it overlooked the living area. You could walk through the kitchen and take a left going into the bedroom.

The living area was big and very bright as there were three long windows plus the sliders out to the balcony, which overlooked the quiet pool. As for the dining area, it was a regular square table with four chairs, which I liked better than the small round table in other 1-br's we've stayed in there.

The bedroom was really nice as it had vaulted ceilings (5th floor) and a private enclosed balcony. Off the bedroom was a large room with a big closet, jacuzzi tub and sink/vanity area. Off of that was the bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, and that also had the other door that went back into the entry area. So basically the room was kind of a big square (the kids would run around the square and not catch each other, unlike the "u" shape of the other 1-bedrooms--am I making any sense??? :confused3 )

Anyway, I wish I could post some pictures but I realized when we got home I took virtually NO pictures of that room. I was so mad at myself. I did walk through it and videotape but that does you no good.

Bottom line--we loved 5519, said it was the best room we ever had there, and we loved our previous rooms as well!!
All we requested were non-smoking and view of the pool every time, and we've always received it. Hope my info has helped you, ask any questions if you want.

thanks for all the info, I didn't realize there was a 5519, but maybe because I was looking for dedicated? But 5th floor sounds nice with the vaulted ceilings!! Well almost 3 months away!! hooray!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter