wait-listed.... any chance?

adamak

DIS Veteran
I can't believe this.... after on hold for almost 20 min (great music though), I was told Nov 11 - Nov17 for standard studio is all out. There are rooms here and there, but not the whole time. So I am on wait list.

Can't believe it. Nov. Who would think it's that tough. Anyone ever get a room after wait listed??

:) We were waitlisted for Dec. 7-12 at BWV's and all the days came through. I just did one day at a time and they would call when each day became available. It only took a short period of time.

Leslie

A very popular time of the year due to the food and wine festival at Epcot. Would you consider another DVC resort..OKW, VWL?

The wait list has come through for us every time we have used it, so don't give up hope!

Good luck!

That's a really tough time because folks like to walk to Epcot from BWV for the Food and Wine Fest. We were at BWV that very week last year and it was great! For a standard studio around that time you'll need to book 11 months out.

Laura

We wait listed for 10/4 and 10/5. About a two weeks later it came through....... It was for a studio at BWV.

Good luck!!

Wow. I have no idea. I was told OKW, BWV & WLV were all out of studio. I may be able to separate them into different resort, but I really don't want to stay in BWV for 1 nite, then go back to OKW...etc.

fingers crossed... :(

Since we closed on our BWV resale 9 1/2 months before our trip, I didn't have the advantage of the 11 months to book ahead. This is for the week after Thanksgiving. We were on the waitlist for 5 1/2 months, and it just came through last week. I was really losing hope. Now we are so excited. :D

Hope it all works out for you! You just never know...

MaryannDVC
Thanks you have just given me hope.....
I have been waitlisted for the bwv since April and have been worried that we may not get in there....you have just given me some new hope...We are going to be there the same week as you. Nov. 25th thru Nov. 30th and then off to the Disney Magic for 7 nights.....:pinkbounc
I 'm keeping my fingers crossed...

We did the wait list for 10/19-27 - 1 week later a confirmation came in the mail & we got our entire week at BWV, not half at DWL and half at BWV. Keep the faith.

bob

hi: the waitlist has worked for us better than half of the time. most of my waitlist requests have come through within the last week for our november stay. hang in there!

Then call back and check for availability together. i booked 3 days at WL and couldnt get the 4th, so i booked OKW and asked to be wait listed for the 4th day at WL. After not receiving a call back for a week, i decided to call them. And what do you know, they had the last day at WL! I cancelled the OKW and booked the day i needed. DON"T wait for them, call back on occasion.

The wait list worked for us. We got 2 studios at OKW for the week after Thanksgiving. We did have a 2-bedroom until the wait list came through.

I was on the wait list last year from Nov5-10th at the BWV in a studio and it NEVER came through!! :(
I was even willing to split the visit and nothing ever came of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter