Wait this isn't the way to WDW!!

Luvin the Tinkerbell interaction sounds like fun

Sandra,
I have been waiting to hear how your trip went! But, since I can't even write a trip report with only one kid, I wasn't going to push for someone raising 4 to do it.
I love that your parents will join you for trips. My Mom wanted to go to Disney with us, so came over our July 4th trip. She enjoyed it, but complained about the heat quite a bit. She lives out in Rio Vista, so you would think she is used to heat! We also "took" my Dad to WDW a few years ago (we wanted him for his military tickets:)" and after he said he never had to do Disney again. But he is in his 80s, and took us every few years growing up, so I can't fault him.

Love the costumes on that first day. Some of the photos are showing up for me, but Hook taking the sword sounds hilarious. What great interactions you are gettng.

But, in Rio Vista they have the "delta breezes" so it feels different. At least that's what my mom says. :rotfl:

Sandra,
I have been waiting to hear how your trip went! But, since I can't even write a trip report with only one kid, I wasn't going to push for someone raising 4 to do it.
I love that your parents will join you for trips. My Mom wanted to go to Disney with us, so came over our July 4th trip. She enjoyed it, but complained about the heat quite a bit. She lives out in Rio Vista, so you would think she is used to heat! We also "took" my Dad to WDW a few years ago (we wanted him for his military tickets:)" and after he said he never had to do Disney again. But he is in his 80s, and took us every few years growing up, so I can't fault him.

Love the costumes on that first day. Some of the photos are showing up for me, but Hook taking the sword sounds hilarious. What great interactions you are gettng.

Hi Jenn!! Welcome! Feel free to keep on me because while I start out good I kind of start slacking as we get farther away from that trip and closer to our next one!! lol Yes we already have our next one booked and are figuring out what we want to do!

My mom doesn't complain about the weather too much thankfully but then again I grew up in Oakley so I know all about those "Delta Breezes"!! My mom also just loves to go on vacation (she's retired so I says he's on full time vacation) so she's all for joining us anywhere we go. My dad also enjoys going places but Disneyland is not his ideal place to go. He'd rather go camping.

OOPS!! I'll fix that. I moved pictures after putting them in the report and didn't think about them disappearing. (Fixed them!! Thanks for telling me!)

The kids are so adorable!! I'm here

Yeah! Thanks!! We do think they are pretty cute. :lovestruc

Luvin the Tinkerbell interaction sounds like fun

It was hilarious!!! I loved how she literally ran after him with her hands by her sides pointed out calling out to him. By the end of that we literally had tears pouring down our faces.

But, in Rio Vista they have the "delta breezes" so it feels different. At least that's what my mom says. :rotfl:

I know all about those breezes growing up in Oakley.

Hi Jenn!! Welcome! Feel free to keep on me because while I start out good I kind of start slacking as we get farther away from that trip and closer to our next one!! lol Yes we already have our next one booked and are figuring out what we want to do!

My mom doesn't complain about the weather too much thankfully but then again I grew up in Oakley so I know all about those "Delta Breezes"!! My mom also just loves to go on vacation (she's retired so I says he's on full time vacation) so she's all for joining us anywhere we go. My dad also enjoys going places but Disneyland is not his ideal place to go. He'd rather go camping.

I always have another trip planned as well. My coworkers think I'm crazy for planning more when I have just come back from one. Most of them take time off, then a week or two before, try to figure out where they want to go and make reservations.

My parents are retired as well, but isn't much of a "vacationer" She visits my siblings around the country a couple times a year, but since I am lucky enough to still live near her, and we see her a few times per month, I won't complain about her not going on vacation with me.
Plus, with only one child, it is much easier to do a park with just me. No way I could do that with 3 plus an infant!

Sandra, I'm behind and trying to catch up. I love the pictures of all of you with the characters. The Hook pictures are terrific, and I love that Tinkerbelle was chasing Peter.

And sometimes it is more important to "enjoy the moment" and not take pictures.

I always have another trip planned as well. My coworkers think I'm crazy for planning more when I have just come back from one. Most of them take time off, then a week or two before, try to figure out where they want to go and make reservations.

My parents are retired as well, but isn't much of a "vacationer" She visits my siblings around the country a couple times a year, but since I am lucky enough to still live near her, and we see her a few times per month, I won't complain about her not going on vacation with me.
Plus, with only one child, it is much easier to do a park with just me. No way I could do that with 3 plus an infant!

I love knowing that we always have another trip planned. Now I may not like how much time passes between trips but am always happy knowing we will be back. Most of DH's co workers are family and they seem to decide last minute when to go on vacation. DH's cousin decided 2 weeks ago to go to Disneyland and I got a text from him saying how he doesn't get how I can love it so much even when it's busy! I told him it's because I plan our trips out months in advance and I refuse to go for anything less than 3 days!!!! Plus I know I'll always be back. He called me a Disney Geek and I told him yes I was and proud of it!!! :cool1:

We only see my parent's a couple times a year. :( But the kids do enjoy the time they do get to see them. My mother in law on the other hand we see at least 3 times a month cuz she comes and watches the baby when I work in James's preschool. The same co op my older two went to. I can do an hour or two with at least one, maybe two but if it was me and all 4 by myself I'd probably lose it!!

Sandra, I'm behind and trying to catch up. I love the pictures of all of you with the characters. The Hook pictures are terrific, and I love that Tinkerbelle was chasing Peter.

And sometimes it is more important to "enjoy the moment" and not take pictures.

Thanks Kathy! The memories do make me smile (even with out the pictures.)

I still tear up at a meet we had with Belle in March 2012. She called my daughter by name due to others that had met us earlier in the day. The look on Sarah's face made all the waiting worth every minute for that meet and greet!

She loved Sarah's skirt.

Sarah loved seeing her!

This is who helped make the magic happen for Sarah. I left the biggest compliment card for her!!!

OOPS!! I'll fix that. I moved pictures after putting them in the report and didn't think about them disappearing. (Fixed them!! Thanks for telling me!)

Yeah! Thanks!! We do think they are pretty cute. :lovestruc

It was hilarious!!! I loved how she literally ran after him with her hands by her sides pointed out calling out to him. By the end of that we literally had tears pouring down our faces.

I know all about those breezes growing up in Oakley.

Oh you know it well then!

I love knowing that we always have another trip planned. Now I may not like how much time passes between trips but am always happy knowing we will be back. Most of DH's co workers are family and they seem to decide last minute when to go on vacation. DH's cousin decided 2 weeks ago to go to Disneyland and I got a text from him saying how he doesn't get how I can love it so much even when it's busy! I told him it's because I plan our trips out months in advance and I refuse to go for anything less than 3 days!!!! Plus I know I'll always be back. He called me a Disney Geek and I told him yes I was and proud of it!!! :cool1:

We only see my parent's a couple times a year. :( But the kids do enjoy the time they do get to see them. My mother in law on the other hand we see at least 3 times a month cuz she comes and watches the baby when I work in James's preschool. The same co op my older two went to. I can do an hour or two with at least one, maybe two but if it was me and all 4 by myself I'd probably lose it!!

Thanks Kathy! The memories do make me smile (even with out the pictures.)

I still tear up at a meet we had with Belle in March 2012. She called my daughter by name due to others that had met us earlier in the day. The look on Sarah's face made all the waiting worth every minute for that meet and greet!

She loved Sarah's skirt.

Sarah loved seeing her!

This is who helped make the magic happen for Sarah. I left the biggest compliment card for her!!!

This is so wonderful! I teared up in a good way looking the pictures. pixiedust: It's one of those Disney only moments.

Priceless!!!

Yes it is. Disney magic at it's finest.

Oh you know it well then!

Yes very well! Along with the horrible fog we'd get out there!

This is so wonderful! I teared up in a good way looking the pictures. pixiedust: It's one of those Disney only moments.

I still tear up when I think about or talk about it. :sad: Even Sarah still brings it up when she tells people she met Belle. :lovestruc

So I know this isn't Disney but..... I GET TO GO SEE KENNY CHESNEY AND JASON ALDEAN IN MAY 2015 AT THE LEVI'S STADIUM!!! We bought my tickets tonight and now to just find someone to go with me. DH is not a country fan but I have a couple close mom's that at least one of them might want to go with me so he doesn't have to.

So I know this isn't Disney but..... I GET TO GO SEE KENNY CHESNEY AND JASON ALDEAN IN MAY 2015 AT THE LEVI'S STADIUM!!! We bought my tickets tonight and now to just find someone to go with me. DH is not a country fan but I have a couple close mom's that at least one of them might want to go with me so he doesn't have to.

How exciting. Our oldest son has seen Kenny many times and our youngest and his wife saw Jason Aldean two years ago. You are going to have a blast!

Another fab meet and greet. You guys seem to have had loads of luck with characters.

How exciting. Our oldest son has seen Kenny many times and our youngest and his wife saw Jason Aldean two years ago. You are going to have a blast!

I'm beyond excited!! I've been wanting to see Kenny for a while now but don't really like to spend the money on something that is only a few hours of fun. I'd rather spend it on something that can be days worth of fun like DISNEYLAND!!! Which by the way our next trip starts in just over a month on December 20!!!

Another fab meet and greet. You guys seem to have had loads of luck with characters.

We have been pretty lucky with our meets. When we first found out we were pregnant with Jeremy we were in Disneyland. So we bought his first ears (didn't have a name put on them until we knew what we were having) and went and saw Mickey. When it was our turn DH and I had our ears on and then put the 3rd pair over my belly. Mickey caught on and pointed at my belly and did the rocking motion with his arms. When we told him yes we just found out we were expecting a new Mickey fan he got all excited got down on his knees and gave my belly a "kiss"!! It is one of my most magical memories when meeting a character.

We have been pretty lucky with our meets. When we first found out we were pregnant with Jeremy we were in Disneyland. So we bought his first ears (didn't have a name put on them until we knew what we were having) and went and saw Mickey. When it was our turn DH and I had our ears on and then put the 3rd pair over my belly. Mickey caught on and pointed at my belly and did the rocking motion with his arms. When we told him yes we just found out we were expecting a new Mickey fan he got all excited got down on his knees and gave my belly a "kiss"!! It is one of my most magical memories when meeting a character.

OMG that's soooo cute. Disney is awesome the way they try make everyone's trip so magical :lovestruc

Well... I guess I didn't make it here as quickly as I'd hoped... And you even posted a link in my TR. Sorry about that.

I really enjoyed seeing all of your pictures so far! I especially love seeing pictures of baby Jeffrey - he is so adorable!

The kids look like they are having a great time - and how wonderful that your parents were able to join you! :woohoo:

Hopefully - now that I know where your TR is, I can stay better caught up. :hug:

I just stopped by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

disney-thanksgiving.jpg

D~

I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a very safe New Year's!!

So sorry for disappearing!! Lots of things happened between Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Among those was getting to go see the Velveteen Rabbit with Sarah's Girl Scout Troop, getting the Marines to Jeremy's Cub Scout meeting for Toys for Tots, daughter/leader event for Girl Scout's, a few other events and the big one PACKING FOR DISNEYLAND for Christmas!!!

For those of you that read about the measles cases we arrived in Anaheim on December 20! That was the last day the people who were confirmed to have it visited the parks. Baby Jeffrey and I did go to DTD that day but we all seem to be doing fine except for the colds we got a few days after we got back. It is scary to think we could have passed these people but unfortunately things like this can happen any where and when your in crowded parks it's likely to happen more often than not. For those of you who haven't heard or read the article here's a link to one. https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/9-measles-cases-linked-to-disneyland-107438037772.html

I hope to return soon to share more of this trip and to do a report on our fun filled Christmas trip!!!

Hey You! I just saw this - checking in for the fun!

Hi Tammie!! Hoping to return back to updating soon. The cold I have has taken a turn for the worse so I'm taking advantage of DH being home this weekend and sleeping whenever possible!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter