wait time for those calling DCL today

I called at 12:18pm (to make a modification to an existing reservation) and was connected at 12:23pm

I called about 8 :07am and waited almost 50 minutes.

You can do it all online too. As long as your CC Membership is linked to your account. Mine was not, so I called. But now it’s linked for future release dates.

I called at 8 AM was on hold for over 30 minutes when my TA messaged me she had gotten us booked I hung up.

I started calling right at 5am PT / 8am ET...and it took a couple tries before the call was picked up. It just rang and rang the first few tries. I think I waited about 75 minutes before I spoke to an agent.

With time zones being an issue, I had to call at 9:50pm ET. But the time I did all the Press '1' for this, '2' for that menu options, my call was picked up straight away! I did think that by the time I got through the options and placed in line that it would say 'we are now closed', but it didn't! So placeholder converted to booking :) Yay for turn Gold two weeks ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter