• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WAIT! Your taking ME to Disney for Halloween!? A PTR!

Princess Row

His Disney girl!
Hello there! :goodvibes

This is my first ever PTR and TR so please hang with me while I get the jist of all of this!

We are headed to Disneyland October 11-15th with a halloween party on the 14th.

We meaning:
My stepmom
Step Grandma
Sisters ages 3,6,and 16.

Let me introduce everyone!

I'm Rochelle!:sulley:
I will be 17 in November and currently a Senior in High school.
I LOVE DISNEY! My life revolves around disney.
My moms says all I ever talk about is Disney or my boyfriend. :rotfl:
I have been going to Disneyland since I was about four and about a trip a year. Five years ago when my Great grandma passed away we started a tradition of going every year for Thanksgiving and usually a trip at the beginning of the year. So about 2-3 trips a year.
I havent seen Disney at Halloween in over five years so this will be exciting for me!
heres me:
Disneyland2-3-11312.jpg

My stepmom: Melissa pooh:
I met her when I was two and she married my dad when I was ten.
So she asked me a few weeks ago if I was interested in a trip......
How could I say no?!

My stepmoms mom: or Kathy :ccat:
She just joins us to have a great time and she takes the little ones off at night so we can hopefully stay in the park a little longer! ;)

00120-1.jpg

Heres my stepmom and stepgrandma!

Jasmine (16) :tinker:
She is my sister, my best friend, and one of the best people in the whole world. We tell eachother everything.....
we have the same dad and differnt moms and I am only seven weeks older.
For the adults out there....yes you can do the math! :rotfl:
Us then:
babyjasrochelle.jpg

Us now:

jasminerochelle.jpg

Now onto the little ones.
Alyssa just turned six and Cara just turned three. They are the lights of my life.
I adore every little bit of them.
Heres the girls:
139.jpg

00132.jpg

Jasmine and I plus the girls

Cara told me she is very excited to go to disneyland, and I told her that we will see the evil queen and she said to me:
"But sissy! what if she gives us a poison apple!?" :lmao:
Oh the magic of disney! :wizard:

So thats it for the intros. I will add all about our trip and how it came about in the next post.

Thanks for reading!

:cool1: Woo Hoo Row!!! :cool1: I'm excited for you.....I hope you're a picture taker.....we were supposed to go the first week of October & that's been postponed.....so I will be missing all the Halloween decorations!!! Make sure you have a pumpkin muffin & apple caramel cider for me!!!!

thank you for all the replys!
SO glad at least a few people made it through the intro....all the way to the bottom. :rotfl:

My stepmom brought up the trip to Disney about a month ago. As excited as I was to hear about it...I really wasnt sure if she would take me.
she has taken my other three sisters on about 5-6 trips to La and Disney without taking me.
She usually plans around the time I have something important that I would never miss like Prom or a preplanned trip to go elsewhere.
I have always been upset but she promised me this time was my time to take a trip with them.

so we are going!

We plan to drive from Nor-cal on Tuesday after school (about six hours)
Go to the parks Wednesday, Thursday, Friday maybe for a few hours on Saturday then Drive home.

Friday night we are doing the Halloween party (our first ever)

My 16 year old sister and I want matching costumes that are Disney but not identical.
Like the cinderella stepsisters or something along that line.
Anyone have any ideas?!! Help!! :wizard:

We are planning to Eat at Minnies Breakfast one of the days! :cool1:

I am making autograph books for Jasmine and I on the trips which she is excited about. :cool1:

The evil stepsisters could make for a lot of fun. And they wouldn't be that hard to do.

Hey Row!

I am here, better late then never!!!:confused3

I remember another sister, is she maybe living with your dad??

Great report so far.:thumbsup2

Hey Row!

I am here, better late then never!!!:confused3

I remember another sister, is she maybe living with your dad??

Great report so far.:thumbsup2

I do have one other sister who lives with my mom, shes 8. Shes the terror sister. :lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
No lies there.

She wont be going on this trip since its my stepmom going.

I do have one other sister who lives with my mom, shes 8. Shes the terror sister. :lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
No lies there.

She wont be going on this trip since its my stepmom going.

Oh, that Sister! I don't know what i was thinking, I knew it was your Step Mom you were going with. So that make it your Dad's wife. Duh!! I have no excuse.:confused3

UPDATE!

So we went shopping at the halloween store yesterday and my sister was looking for something that matched the two of us but we really couldnt find much.

Then Cara (3 year old sister) picked out the "silver mist fairy" from Tinkerbell.

It clicked!!! We can all be fairies!
So right now we are all planning on being faries for the trip at the party.
Our runner up decision is villians......I think its a cute idea.....my 16 year old sister doesnt like the idea.

Also two people asked to come along with us.
So at this point there may be EIGHT of us in one car......in ONE hotel room. :eek:
Can I faint now or later? I am a little stressed over this issue.
Three adults, two almost adult teens and three kids under ten.
Sounds like a terrible idea!!!!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter