• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WAIT! Your taking ME to Disney for Halloween!? A PTR!

Sorry its been a few days!

I just realized how soon my trip truely is.

NINE days! We are down to the single digets.
Today I am working on the autograph books.

My stepmom did book a hotel within walking distance but i'm not sure which hotel yet.

I tried on a Tinkerbell costume at the store yesterday and all I can say is YIKES! :scared1: You saw more of my body than the costume so I put it right back for some other nice girl to get one day. :rotfl:
Not exactly the tink costume I was looking for.

I will be working on these books all day and then babysitting later.
Hopefully I can post pics when finished! :goodvibes

Row, since Tink didn't work what are you going to do?

I dont have a costume idea yet! :confused3

I leave a week from tomorrow. I'm still not sure what to do! I may not get one at all if thats the case. :eek:

I do have an alice costume. Or mom has ursula! :goodvibes

I dont have a costume idea yet! :confused3

I leave a week from tomorrow. I'm still not sure what to do! I may not get one at all if thats the case. :eek:

I do have an alice costume. Or mom has ursula! :goodvibes

Well, Alice is Disney. You know it wouldn't be too hard to make a Cinderella in her work clothes costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter