Waiting for Sept. Hours - anyone else?

I've been putting off sitting my boyfriend down to make up our minds where we're going to eat but this thread has me super excited!! I'll have to sit him down in front of the computer this weekend so I can make our ADRs for Sept 13 -20!!

Hi, I'm also waiting for the hours to come out, my window opens on 26th June well at least I thought it did on the calculator eariler on this thread but just looked as the dis calculator and i says the 25th June? Now I'm confused!
Also does anyone know what time the lines "open" as I'm from the UK and need to make the time adjustment! Thanks in advance!

Do you have any ideas yet as to where you want to eat?

I mean I am torn sorta as to go to where we have eaten or try something new... I am all about trying something new but WHERE?

We will be going in Sept of course with my DH and DD who is 6 1/2 yrs old.

Any resorts worth traveling to for a dinner?
I know we will be going back to the GF 1900 Park for the Cinderella & Friends Dinner.

I hope the hpurs fpr sep come out soon, fingers crossed, we are going on the 29th Aug so our ADR's can be booked from May 31st I think, I don't want to make the ADR's until the SEP hours are out though because we wont know what parks we will be in on the days. We know where we want to eat just not the days until the hours are released.

Joining =) Going to be there Sept 22-29 for my honeymoon! We can call on June 24 for ADR's, so we should be okay as far as having time once the hours come out to make our plans.

Does anyone know when the schedule for Food and Wine Festival events will start to be announced?

Joining =) Going to be there Sept 22-29 for my honeymoon! We can call on June 24 for ADR's, so we should be okay as far as having time once the hours come out to make our plans.

Does anyone know when the schedule for Food and Wine Festival events will start to be announced?

In the past, I think it has been mid-August, but according to Allears it is going to be late July this year with events opening for booking on Aug 11.

http://allears.net/tp/ep/foodwine.htm

Absolutely CANNOT wait! :surfweb: ADR day for us is June 16th! We'll be there 9/17 to 9/26! :goodvibes

We are going August 23-September 5. I'm waiting for September hours to plan the rest of our trip. Very excited.

In the past, I think it has been mid-August, but according to Allears it is going to be late July this year with events opening for booking on Aug 11.

http://allears.net/tp/ep/foodwine.htm

Ah, thank you for that, last time I checked allears they hadn't been updated with that info.

Hopefully once that schedule comes out I won't want to change too many things with my ADRs. I noticed that last year the Party for the Senses didn't start until the second weekend of the festival, but part of me hopes that they'll do one opening weekend this year so I can go =)

I am waiting as I am going from 21st September til 5th October. I am worried though with the cutting of august hours I hope they don't cut them back too much or its going to be shut most of the day.

Yep I cannot wait. We are going the last week of August into September so it's driving me nuts having only 1/2 trip planned.

Denise in MI

You guys are so lucky! I cannot wait until I have a month to go. We aren't going until Feb. and it's killing me that I can't plan what we are doing on what days!

I mean I am torn sorta as to go to where we have eaten or try something new... I am all about trying something new but WHERE?

I know we will be going back to the GF 1900 Park for the Cinderella & Friends Dinner.

If you want to travel to a resort for dinner there are several that we really enjoy. Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary, 'Ohana at the Polynesian (this is our first time but my sister loves it and it's real popular) & Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. We really enjoy seeing the different resorts. We are also big fans of 1900 Park Fare. ;)

We have our top choice restaurants picked out, but haven't decided on when to do them yet:

- Ohana
- Yachtsmen Steakhouse
- Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Raglan Road
- Rose and Crown
- Prime Time Cafe
- Cape May Cafe

I also haven't really thought of backups yet, in case we can't get any of those..

I can't wait until hours come out. I have been trying to get our days in order and I need those hours!!! I have until June 22nd to get my ADR's ready to go.

im desperate for the hours to come out so I can start doig real planning - I cant believe how down and desperate i feel LOL We fly out on the 4th september and leave Orlando on the 28th - im sooo excited we have never been for this length of time before, and I am praying I can get my Ohana ADR :wizard: - its the only one i want lol It would be really good if they let the hours out early after the mess up of the August hours.........

Just joining the waiting club. I may have guests with us, so the planning will be even more important this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter