waitlist for new years?

any chance to get reservations for New Years, how does wait listing work? Thanks for any info

Most members booked their stay in Jan 2014 for a Dec 2014 stay or Feb 2014 for a Jan 2015 stay. You can put in two waitlist requests, but there are probably lots of other people ahead of you. There is no guarantee you will get anything this late. But you don't know if you don't try. if you get it, you go. If you don't, you either book something for cash or don't go.

Pick a resort and room category (to waitlist)that has a lot of rooms to increase your chance of getting a reservation. I think saratoga springs is a good one because it's the biggest with the most rooms. And then maybe old key west or animal kingdom lodge... I think kidani has more dvc rooms than jambo. Bet you get something!

Over a month ago I waitlisted the 28 & 29 no movement on those dates! I doubt that you will get NYE, but there is no harm in trying. Get a cash reservation somewhere as a back up!

Over a month ago I waitlisted the 28 & 29 no movement on those dates! I doubt that you will get NYE, but there is no harm in trying. Get a cash reservation somewhere as a back up!
I had two nights in a BLT Lake-view Studio come through in August. I keep checking to see if anything else opens up, but the 27th-3rd has been booked solid for the last month.

I waitlisted the 1 & 2 of January as 2 separate waitlists at BLT studio lake view the 1st of September and they both come threw on separate dates about a week apart( mid September) I had been stalking the site and saw nothing but the waitlists actually worked!

I have been waitlisted @ BWV for 1/1, 1/2 and 1/3 since exactly 7 months out - no luck and I check on line frequently(usually once a day - every day,) nothing has been open @ BWV.
I also check 1/8, 1/9 and 1/10 online @ the same time - as I'd like to try out BWV to see if I want to buy there - but nothing has been open for all three days for that weekend either.

Me too-I waitlisted BLT for the 31st-2nd and the waitlist came through. I then waitlisted BWV and BCV for those same nights but so far nothing. We want to experience Epcot for New Years Eve and have the convenience of the 2 properties to walk back to vs taking the monorail or bus. At least we have something for NYE. Keep checking-I check when I can (about every other day).
Elizabeth

A couple of years ago, I cancelled a 2 bedroom Boardwalk view for NYE around late in October. So never say never, but don't count on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter