Waitlist Odds

aleh021

Mouseketeer
We have our upcoming June trip all booked.

Our first 4 nights (June 1-4) we will be staying at SSR in a 2 bedroom.

But figured it wouldn't hurt to waitlist. Kidani (2 bedroom dedicated, standard) and Jambo (2 bedroom lock-off, standard).
Totally fine with SSR but what are the chances (slim probably) that either waitlist could come thru. I have set up to expire 7 days before check in.

Should I maybe do 2 waitlists at Kidani instead of Kidani/Jambo or any other suggestions?

We have our upcoming June trip all booked.

Our first 4 nights (June 1-4) we will be staying at SSR in a 2 bedroom.

But figured it wouldn't hurt to waitlist. Kidani (2 bedroom dedicated, standard) and Jambo (2 bedroom lock-off, standard).
Totally fine with SSR but what are the chances (slim probably) that either waitlist could come thru. I have set up to expire 7 days before check in.

Should I maybe do 2 waitlists at Kidani instead of Kidani/Jambo or any other suggestions?
There are nearly twice as many standard view 2-bed lock-offs in Kidani Village (64) then there are in Jambo House (34).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter