Waitlist question

Beckyb3

Mouseketeer
Is it possible that a waitlist came in and they didn’t notify me or cancel the other waitlist? I just logged in to DVC to link my reservation to my Disney experience account and noticed both my reservations are now for one resort (Riviera) but I still have a waitlist for the other resort (SSR) For half the stay. I want to cancel the waitlist but I am worried that I am somehow misunderstanding but it looks very much like I now have my full stay at one. It seems weird I wouldn’t be notified but it is quite the happy surprise. How do you normally find out about a waitlist?

It emails you a day or so later. It's processed by a human who just went through a hurricane. You could call and they'll do it on the phone.

It emails you a day or so later. It's processed by a human who just went through a hurricane. You could call and they'll do it on the phone.
It honestly didn’t occur to me that it may have just happened. That makes sense if it just happened that I may not have gotten a notice yet. Didn’t know that was the process. Thanks.

Cancel SSR. As mentioned, it can take time for the email to come to show it filled!

Congratulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter