• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlist Support Group...who want's to join?

Our waitlist for Oct 5th came through!

My DH was online checking for availability. I looked over his shoulder and noticed that our points had changed so I may have raised my voice a little when I said "Our waitlist came through!" Oops.

Anyway, we got our AKV-Jambo savannah view studio for that night and we decided to add Wednesday, Oct 2nd on as well. I called MS to get the reservations merged and we are all set!

Good luck to everyone looking for WL!

Our waitlist for Oct 5th came through!

My DH was online checking for availability. I looked over his shoulder and noticed that our points had changed so I may have raised my voice a little when I said "Our waitlist came through!" Oops.

Anyway, we got our AKV-Jambo savannah view studio for that night and we decided to add Wednesday, Oct 2nd on as well. I called MS to get the reservations merged and we are all set!

Good luck to everyone looking for WL!

I guess it pays for us to obsess...my waitlist came through too. Oct. 31st - Nov. 3rd. I had a 1 BR Pool/Garden view booked at BWV, waitlisted for the boardwalk view. I'm so excited, especially since it's no more extra points, and I'll be celebrating my 50th birthday!!!

Whew!!! Waitlist for BWV for September came through!! I've been waiting since February!

Had 3 nights Std, 1 night pool garden, 1 night standard
Now we have all 5 nights standard.

Was concerned about having to move in and out and back in again LOL, so it's all good now. :cool1:

what a relief!

-mary

Yay! You guys are giving me hope! We are currently booked for AKV 11/14-11/23 but we are waitlisted at VWL for the last 2 nights of that stay. One of our home resorts is VWL (since 2001) but we have only stayed there once because we tend to plan these trip kind of late in the year. We have 5 months for this to come through. Fingers crossed!! :goodvibes

We got it!!! :cool1:

I am not on a waitlist yet but will be in a couple months for Aulani for June or July....came by to see what everyone else is waitlisted for...:thumbsup2

I know my trip isn't until October, but I'm really starting to feel like my waitlist will never come through. :sad1:

I guess it pays for us to obsess...my waitlist came through too. Oct. 31st - Nov. 3rd. I had a 1 BR Pool/Garden view booked at BWV, waitlisted for the boardwalk view. I'm so excited, especially since it's no more extra points, and I'll be celebrating my 50th birthday!!!

Congrats!! And happy birthday!

I'm waitlisted for Veterans' Day weekend at Kidani Village for a savanna view studio, AND Villas at Grand Floridian for a lake view studio. I really hope one of them comes through and I can get a good flight price. I'm a bit nervous neither will come through since it is a popular weekend and I just joined the waitlists this week. But hopefully I waitlisted far enough in advice.

We booked OKW for Labor Day weekend, waitlisting a 1 bdrm savannah view at AKV Kidani. Waitlist came through last week, after only about a one month wait! Yay!! I've been wanting to stay there for a while... (Though now I'm itching to try OKW!) :)

Had a waitlist at VWL 2 bedroom for 2 days of my 9 day trip 3rd week of December. I had been checking the member website daily for changes to my reservation for the past month and a half and today I saw that my waitlist was fulfilled! I own at OKW which I love for the relaxing atmosphere, but so excited to have the chance to spend more than a week at VWL for the holiday season. I've had good luck with my waitlists, but also kept them to a short amount of days. Hang in there everyone, it could happen for you!

And still waiting. . . .

Me, too. Less than 5 months out from the trip, been waiting 5 months. Have a feeling if any of my days match, it'll be at the 30 day mark and I'll just be biting my nails and watching the website availability until then. :surfweb:

As mentioned I will be trying for a 2 bedroom for June or July at Aulani...we want 10 days UGh but will book 7 days and hoe the other days come through or will stay elsewhere and pay cash for missing days....if not we will do WDW...however its the plane that has me worried...the longer you wait the harder it is to get a flight...not to mention at a good rate...

we would have bought at Aulani but felt it was to much for the points...I hate planning a vacation like this...I like working at least a year in advance for a trip....but my DH wants to go to Hawaii and my son is graduating from HS.

So send us lots of Pixie dust and Im sending all of you the same! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter