Waitlist

goofylovers

Mouseketeer
We are going to South Carolina to visit my sister and her family in August. As a special treat we booked a 2 bedroom villa at HHI for all of us to get away together. I really want to add 1 more night. What are the chances of the waitlist coming through for 1 night in mid August? Hoping they are pretty good but I am not feeling good about it.

We are going to South Carolina to visit my sister and her family in August. As a special treat we booked a 2 bedroom villa at HHI for all of us to get away together. I really want to add 1 more night. What are the chances of the waitlist coming through for 1 night in mid August? Hoping they are pretty good but I am not feeling good about it.

One night is a lot easier than multiple nights. You might have good luck.

I think your chances are pretty decent because there are 76 dedicated 2 bedrooms and 21 Lockoff 2 bedrooms [source - DVCNews]. Over the years I recall many of the experts here saying that, if an option, waitlisting a 2 bedroom is your best chance of getting a reservation at HH during the busier months.

Thank you both so much. I was afraid to get my hopes up but now I will allow myself to hope just a little. Anyway hopefully it comes through. This is the first time I am able to share my DVC with extended family and I can't wait for my daughter and her cousins to be able to enjoy it together. So the extra day would make it even more special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter