Waitlist

Hwilliams602

—❤️ALL THINGS DISNEY❤️—
Are there any resorts that anyone waitlist on and always get the room? This is my first time waitlisting on a resort. I’m wondering the likelihood of getting confirmed.

While you may find some owners who have always gotten their waitlist requests, you will find scores of others who have not. Our success rate is around 75%, and that figure includes split stays. Depending on the time of year, the events going on at Disney, how far out you are out from traveling, and which resort(s) you're attempting to waitlist, you may have anywhere from a very poor chance to a very good possibility. For example, if you're trying to get into one of the Epcot resorts during Food & Wine Festival, your odds will be very low. Same for attempting to get into either Wilderness Lodge DVC resort during the holidays. On the other hand, if you're trying to get into SSR or AKL in late January or mid-September, then your odds are much better. You don't specify when or which resort, so it's difficult to answer you more specifically. Again, if you're just wondering in general what are your odds, you're going to get a mixed bag of answers. Good luck!

While you may find some owners who have always gotten their waitlist requests, you will find scores of others who have not. Our success rate is around 75%, and that figure includes split stays. Depending on the time of year, the events going on at Disney, how far out you are out from traveling, and which resort(s) you're attempting to waitlist, you may have anywhere from a very poor chance to a very good possibility. For example, if you're trying to get into one of the Epcot resorts during Food & Wine Festival, your odds will be very low. Same for attempting to get into either Wilderness Lodge DVC resort during the holidays. On the other hand, if you're trying to get into SSR or AKL in late January or mid-September, then your odds are much better. You don't specify when or which resort, so it's difficult to answer you more specifically. Again, if you're just wondering in general what are your odds, you're going to get a mixed bag of answers. Good luck!

I’m trying to get in the 2nd weekend of May at AK

Ahhh. Your odds are not good given it's only a couple of weeks out. Weirder things have happened, but I'd say it doesn't look good, especially if you're after a studio. I hope the best for your waitlist!

I've had 2 waitlists for Animal Kingdom come through in May so I'm saying.....there's a chance :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter