• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waitlisted at Aulani

carter929

Earning My Ears
I got waitlisted at Aulani for April 13, 2023 for a studio.
What are the odds of getting a room?

Depends on what category you waitlisted.

That is Easter week, so rough for everything. But I'd say near 0 for Standard. Best odds are Ocean View.

I got waitlisted at Aulani for April 13, 2023 for a studio.
What are the odds of getting a room?
Are you just waitlisted for one night? Are you waitlisted for multiple categories? I wouldn't bother waitlisting a standard room, since there are so few of those.

I think your odds are pretty good. I'm a local so I often put in a waitlist request for Fri-Sun stays in a studio. Weekdays should be even easier. Since Aulani reopened I've never NOT been able to get a room.

I think your odds are pretty good. I'm a local so I often put in a waitlist request for Fri-Sun stays in a studio. Weekdays should be even easier. Since Aulani reopened I've never NOT been able to get a room.
Is Aulani a popular place for locals to staycation? I guess anything Disney is popular if you have kids or grandkids.

Is Aulani a popular place for locals to staycation? I guess anything Disney is popular if you have kids or grandkids.
Extremely popular on weekends and school breaks. There are a lot of Disney-loving adults in Hawaii as well.

I had a friends who worked in the DVC office prior to Covid, and she said locals and Japanese nationals make up a good chunk of Aulani owners.

Extremely popular on weekends and school breaks. There are a lot of Disney-loving adults in Hawaii as well.

I had a friends who worked in the DVC office prior to Covid, and she said locals and Japanese nationals make up a good chunk of Aulani owners.
Plus a lot of people on the west coast, I think, like my wife and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter